• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Voltron Mafia ~ Endgame (Crashing Back to Earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, I can't type to save my life on a touchscreen lol.

UNVOTE: swarla
VOTE: MegaPod

I don't think he claimed?
he did on subbing in, that he was a captain for the bodyguard and cop after they happened to be the two players already dead with known roles. Sorry, I'd link to it, but as my previous post shows I have s hard enough time just typing here lol.

Wait, I got it here:
I have received my new role! And I could swing either way on the matter of flavor text.

Also, it is with great irony that I have subbed into the role of a Captain who can redirect the Bodyguard or Cop, who both happen to be dead now. So that’s lovely.

Sorry about the quick change of vote before the end.
Vote: @MegaPod
If FinalArcadia is lying about being a gladiator then I guess we will find out tomorrow. I agree that MegaPod's claim is an easy claim for a mafia to make, and his post haven't been convincing. Also considering if MegaPod does end up as town the last scum will probably be nightwing.

Night 3 - Coran with a Plan
Night 3 - Coran with a Plan

Official Votals
MegaPod (2) - FinalArcadia, Officer Snake
FinalArcadia (1) - MegaPod

noworry MegaPod was lynched. They were...

Dear noworry MegaPod. You are Coran.

You are the pilot of the Castle of Lions, and often act as a support to Voltron. You are one of the last survivors of the Altean race, and as a result, are very close to Allura. You are very humorous, often using slapstick to make others laugh. Behind this, however, you are skilled with technology, and have a deep knowledge of Altean history and machinery. You have a love for the past, often reminiscing of Altea and your past family. You are a voice of reason, generally approaching a situation with neutrality. You’re also quite a strategist, coming up with many plans and battle techniques to help Voltron in its fights.

You often lead the support for Voltron. Because of your knowledge for the lions and your tactical suggestions, you are Team Voltron’s 2 x Captain. You have the ability to order either the cop or the bodyguard what to do. You can choose one of their targets during two day phases only, where they can either obey your command, or refuse and not act at all. You can do this by replying to this PM during the day with Suggest [Cop/Doctor] to Target [PLAYER].

You are aligned with Team Voltron, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

noworry MegaPod was lynched. They were aligned with Team Voltron and were their 2 x Captain.

It is now Night 3. The phase will last for 24 hours and end on the 17th of August at 10:00pm AEST.

Oh shoot. Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, hadn't had the chance

At any rate I think we need to have claims out in the open at this point.

Space - me, who used to be a rolecop + makes someone's vote null in a day phase + roleblocker. Now vanilla

AussieEevee - protect or burn

Officer Snake - ?

FinalArcadia - gladiator with 1x use

swarla - vigilante 1x(?)

NightWing101 - ?

extra specifications on all of your abilities and saying if you have any abilities in addition to those already listed would be very helpful.

some updated thoughts

AussieEevee: I still believe his claim but i don't like how he hasn't done anything else

FinalArcadia: I don't agree with FA's reasoning on voting MegaPod, but it was an effort at least. Active scumhunting imo

swarla: uncounterclaimed vigilante which explains the three deaths on night 2 (i think it was night 2)

Officer Snake: suspicious, hasn't done much noteworthy but comes in out of nowhere to make a vote on MegaPod (and very close to phase update) resulting in the lynch

NightWing101: not sure what to think, I do like how NightWing101 questioned swarla's claim instead of just taking it at face-value though

Sorry about that, MegaPod.

Given claims and general behavior, I think the hardest person to read is NightWing since that slot was quiet up until the sub-in (which interestingly I think actually happened right when the second scum died, and if there are only three, that might be an angle to look at). The lack of a vote from that slot despite definitely being present for at least some of D3 (seen in that post toward swarla) is a bit suspicious.

Space has to be clear given the Feenie lynch + the cop check.

Swarla I think is probably town now purely on the basis that the day ended and nobody else has stepped up to claim that third death or any realistic alternatives.

AussieEevee... I go back and forth in my mind about him since admitting to the vanillizer thing seems pro-town. But at the same time, it's possible that Eevee is a straight-up vanillizer and targeted the person who may have seemed the biggest threat (and hadn't fully claimed at that point, and an apparent rolecop is dangerous), with the percents about protecting being a lie for a fakeclaim, and one that is somewhat "proven" by admitting it in-thread. I don't know, how much of a conspiracy theory would this be lol. Eevee's lack of a vote by the end of D3 doesn't help my paranoia, though to be fair, over half this game's players lacked a vote.

Officer Snake is another one with no claim, but I actually feel like behavior-wise he's seemed pretty solid barring a quiet D1. He was on the right track about Jinjo early on, and honestly I think the initiative he took in voting late D3 (on both me and then later MP) was made with good intentions to either hit scum or narrow things down and not leave us with nothing new going into N3/D4.

Scratch what I said about Officer Snake, I forgot they voted Jinjo Day 2. I don't agree with Officer Snake's actions this last phase, but I'm less suspicious now

AussieEevee: I still believe his claim but i don't like how he hasn't done anything else

Eevee's lack of a vote by the end of D3 doesn't help my paranoia

Sorry about that... Battle for Azeroth launched this week, so I've been pretty busy.

Officer Snake's got my interest for the same reason Space did last time. He made a vote with only 3 minutes remaining that caused the tie to break and someone to get lynched. I would recommend investigative roles check Snake.

At any rate I think we need to have claims out in the open at this point.

I am the Ascetic. It basically means that any non-killing roles that target me will fail.

I think the hardest person to read is NightWing since that slot was quiet up until the sub-in (which interestingly I think actually happened right when the second scum died, and if there are only three, that might be an angle to look at). The lack of a vote from that slot despite definitely being present for at least some of D3 (seen in that post toward swarla) is a bit suspicious.

The reason for GreedyPablo's (the person i'm currently subbing for) lack of communication before i took up their role was because she was just inactive. As you can tell by this role, you can't do a lot with it. I also don't believe she had the time originally to play in this game but signed up anyway.

The lack of a vote from that slot despite definitely being present for at least some of D3 (seen in that post toward swarla) is a bit suspicious.

Sorry about that. Yesterday all day was crazy (hence why i was inactive for all of yesterday). Also apart from Swarla, i didn't have any suspicions about who could be mafia, then after their response in answering all of my questions i was left feeling a tad stupid about it all (safe to say that the way Swarla handled my questioning was in a composed and civil way, so i think it's unlikely that they're mafia now). Swarla was my main suspect due to the whole vigilante ordeal, but after it i actually realised that i didn't know who to suspect next so i just figured not voting would be for the best as i didn't want to accidently mislync. Seems it happened regardless though.

Space - me, who used to be a rolecop + makes someone's vote null in a day phase + roleblocker. Now vanilla

AussieEevee - protect or burn

Officer Snake - ?

FinalArcadia - gladiator with 1x use

swarla - vigilante 1x(?)

NightWing101 - ?
Updating this with my reads.
Pika_pika42: Dead Cop + Tree Stump

Space: JOAT (RB + Rolecop + Vote Nullifier) now Vanilla Townie. Was town checked by me. Caught Feenie (Godfather), thereby proving to be Town. Towniest person alive.

Swarla: TFPTSLBOOIA (Flying Pumpkin) with % Kill/RB based on alignment. Killed Jinjo. Un-CCd and proven claim makes them Town.

AussieEevee: % Role (Protect or Vanilliser)
Tried to protect Space but ended up vanillising them. Considering there was a Bodyguard in the game, a proper Doc looks less likely and Eevee's role looks possible to replace the Doc role. Leaning Town but a bit shaky.

Final Arcadia: 1x Gladiator. Claim not proven yet. Can be proven the next day.

Nightwing: Ascetic. Claim not proven.

Officer Snake: No claim yet.

1 of the bottom 3 are likely to be Mafia.

@swarla do you still have shots left? If yes, target either Nightwing or Officer Snake tonight.

@FinalArcadia do you have to select your target in the night phase or day phase?

Since N3 is supposed to be over 5 minutes ago, I'll answer this.

AussieEevee: % Role (Protect or Vanilliser)
Tried to protect Space but ended up vanillising them. Considering there was a Bodyguard in the game, a proper Doc looks less likely and Eevee's role looks possible to replace the Doc role. Leaning Town but a bit shaky.
I didn't say I was a doc, just a protection role with a chance to backfire :)

Night 4 - Altea in Mourning
Night 4 - Altea in Mourning

Officer Snake was killed. They were...

Dear Officer Snake. You are Princess Allura.

You are the current pilot of the Blue Lion, the Guardian Spirit of Water. You are one of the last survivors of the Altean race, possessing skills in alchemy that only your race could have. You are the daughter of King Alfor, the original pilot of the Red Lion and king of Altea. You reside in the Castle of Lions until found by the five new Paladins. You are very kind, determined and logical. You are great at presenting, often talking to crowds to gain new allies. You are also great with decisions, often making decisions for the group and assigning tasks and goals. After Shiro’s disappearance, you become the pilot of the Blue Lion. You initially take time to learn how to pilot the lion, but become an essential part of the team. Your determination in battle overshadows your sweet personality outside the team. You have also been quite emotional, especially in relation to the destruction of your planet and people and the death of your father. Despite your good decision-making skills, you fell for Lotor’s tricks, coming to believe his words and eventually falling in love with him. However, after his abuse of the secret Altean survivors, you turn on him, and fight him with emotional charge. Furthermore, you have exhibited patterns of bitterness or distrust, as it relates to your serious role as the face of Voltron. This comes across as a high sense for diplomacy, supported by your selflessness. You have close relationships with Coran and the mice with whom you share a telepathic and empathetic connection. You have also developed a close relationship with Lance, who became jealous of your growing relationship with Lotor.

You are the kind face of the fight against the Galran Empire. Because of your duties and royalty, you are Team Voltron’s Beloved Princess. If you are nightkilled, the next day phase will be skipped. If you are lynched, the next night phase will be skipped.

Your Bayard is an Energy Chain Sword. If you unlock the Bayard, you will gain an ability related to this weapon. [HIDDEN: Talk about hope or talk about being a team/allies to unlock your Bayard. Unlocking your Bayard will grant you a 1 x Passive Role Stealer. Furthermore, if Keith dies, you will replace him as a Paladin of Voltron, and gain a 1 x Roleblock ability].

You are aligned with Team Voltron, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Officer Snake was killed. They were aligned with Team Voltron and were their Beloved Princess.

It is now Night 4. The phase will end in 24 hours (-21 minutes) and end on the 18th of August at 10:00pm AEST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom