• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Voltron Mafia ~ Endgame (Crashing Back to Earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FinalArcadia do you have to select your target in the night phase or day phase?
I had set it in the night and got back a successful response so it should still work when we next get a day phase even though D4 got skipped. So it's already set to go if I'm still alive for it. Everyone will see who got chosen for it then in that case and I figure it's best not to say anything now since the less info scum has the better, but I guess my choices are probably pretty obvious anyway.

Day 5 - Database Destroyed
Anyone want to tell me why Swarla can't be lynched?!
That's my gladiator ability. I had to choose two people in addition to myself to duel, so I selected you and NightWing since I'm pretty sure the last scum has to be between the two of you, as I'd said in my reads list back on whatever phase that was, N3? However, if it's any consolation, I'm leaning more toward NightWing anyway and they were my primary target for this duel, you were partly just caught in the crossfire of me needing a third person. If I screwed up royally and swarla ends up being the last scum, you guys can roast me in endgame lol.

VOTE: NightWing101

The lack of any votes from this slot, a late claim that pretty much deters anyone from trying to target them (and given the wide range of powers town has had/has, I could easily see ascetic being scum-aligned even if it is true, probably with something else like rolecop since I think we've only seen a town one die, right?), seeming to want to cast doubt on swarla even as no one else stepped up with another explanation for three deaths that one night. I also kind of wonder if Officer Snake died for mentioning he suspected NightWing, though that's WIFOM and a potential theory. And this may also be coincidence, but subbing in right after the 2nd mafia died when I think we can safely assume there are only three total (otherwise I think we'd be done right now) so that might have been so that mafia didn't go inactive if GreedyPablo was inactive even outside of thread.

Wait, you duel?

That's also what I did, but I was only able to choose one... That being Nightwing.

Vote: Nightwing101

I'm just hoping that your gladiator ability didn't protect a possible scum.. .Assuming you are town.

@Pika_pika42 since you are still allowed to make game related posts after your death, and thus confirmed town, any thoughts?

Wait, you duel?

That's also what I did, but I was only able to choose one... That being Nightwing.
What? How did you get that role? The last I knew you were the "Protector or Vanilliser" role.

Currently, I am having most suspicion on Nightwing as they are the only one with an unproven claim now, also one which can be easily fake-claimed.

What? How did you get that role? The last I knew you were the "Protector or Vanilliser" role.

I also lost my protection role due to my weapon advancing.

:) I no longer have that role because of my weapon. I'm now a duelist. During a night, I challenge a player to a duel and whoever has the most posts the next day has the chance to shoot the other.

Unfortunately though, our lynch options today are FA - who I'm unsure of - and Nightwing so...

At any rate I think we need to have claims out in the open at this point.
Space's post saying we needed to have claims out in the open lead me to claim my role shortly after.

a late claim that pretty much deters anyone from trying to target them
The reason i claimed so late in the game was because (and keep in mind i haven't played this game in maybe just under a year) i wasn't sure if it was safe to do so as i had no way to defend myself in the night phases if Mafia targeted me.

AussieEevee: I still believe his claim but i don't like how he hasn't done anything else

FinalArcadia: I don't agree with FA's reasoning on voting MegaPod, but it was an effort at least. Active scumhunting imo

swarla: uncounterclaimed vigilante which explains the three deaths on night 2 (i think it was night 2)

Officer Snake: suspicious, hasn't done much noteworthy but comes in out of nowhere to make a vote on MegaPod (and very close to phase update) resulting in the lynch

NightWing101: not sure what to think, I do like how NightWing101 questioned swarla's claim instead of just taking it at face-value though
Also in adition, previously Officer Snake was the most suspicious out of all the players according to Space. They were killed sortly after by Mafia which i find odd. Just saying, that if hypothetically i was mafia, i wouldn't have killed off the person that i could have used against town. By this i mean that if i were mafia i would have killed the person who seemed to be the most 'towny' (Swarla or Space), NOT the person who was most likey to get Lynched the next day (Officer Snake).

Also, how do i prove my claim of Ascetic to you guys? I could take a screenshot of what Elementar sent me when i subbed in for Greedy Pablo but i have a feeling that'll get me kicked out of the game so i'm stuck. Trust me, if i could SHOW you all that i am the Ascetic i would be more than happy.

Also, how do i prove my claim of Ascetic to you guys? I could take a screenshot of what Elementar sent me when i subbed in for Greedy Pablo but i have a feeling that'll get me kicked out of the game so i'm stuck. Trust me, if i could SHOW you all that i am the Ascetic i would be more than happy.
Just for the record, screenshots are against the rules...
The game is in a state of MYLO. Town may lose the game if they mislynch.

Hmmmmm... That's not good.

Also i don't know who to suspect more out of FA and AE but i do have a gut feeling that FinalArcadia might be a more likely mafia member just by the way they've acted throughout this game. But honestly i have no idea. It also makes sense to vote for someone not in the duel as either myself of AussieEevee will die by the end of the day and if AussieEevee does turn out to be town then it doesn't matter if either myself or them die if we both vote for FinalArcadia and they turn out to be Mafia. It's the strategic way to go about things. Now this strategy will be completely flawed if Swarla is in fact Mafia but since they can't be lynched today, it's a chance i'm willing to take.

Vote: FinalArcadia

AussieEevee i highly recommend changing your vote to FinalArcadia if you truly are part of team voltron. I'm not trying to make you trust me or anything and i know saying this won't mean anything to you but trust me when i say i'm 100% apart of team Voltron. The reason for Greedy Pablo being quiet was simply because they couldn't do much as an Ascetic as this role doesn't require the person to do anything. If team voltron wants to win this then they need to be strategic. Also i don't like how FA has gone quiet (so has Swarla but if they're mafia then there's nothing we can do) all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Okay, even though I disagreed with Nightwing's questioning of me it did seem like an honest attempt to find the mafia and I never got a mafia vibe from her. The previous night I was very conflicted over whether to target Officer Snake or Final Arcadia and I eventually went with OS however given the percentages a kill did not work so mafia must have targeted them as well for the night kill. Given that I now know that OS was town, FA is the only one still giving me mafia vibes. More importantly, I do not think that Nightwing is mafia, for one thing I do not think they are experienced enough to make up the Aescetic role and sound confident about it and secondly I think that the reason that they started posting more was less of a result of having a new role and more of the fact that they became more confident with posting and playing.
And given the fact that we're in a state of MYLO I have to vote and go with my gut
Vote: FinalArcadia

I don't understand this. If Nightwing is Ascetic, how was AE able to target them for duel?

Also Nightwing is clearly trying to post more (continuous posts and all) in order to have most posts for the day.
During a night, I challenge a player to a duel and whoever has the most posts the next day has the chance to shoot the other.

All this makes me even more suspicious about Nightwing and I propose they should be lynched today.

Pika_pika42 please go over what i previously said and reconsider your suspicions. If you can't tell i'm actually trying to make it so the mafia lose BUT i can't do that if there's a tied vote. Please do re-read what i'm trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom