• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Percy Jackson and the Olympians Book Four and I'm about to reread it.

I am currently reading Life, The Universe, and Everything by Douglas Adams. I am loving the Hitchhiker's Guide series and I can't believe I'm already on the third book.

Right now I'm about 3/4 through 'The Grapes of Wrath' by John Steinbeck. It's very interesting and paints a depressingly vivid image of the times.

I am currently reading Life, The Universe, and Everything by Douglas Adams. I am loving the Hitchhiker's Guide series and I can't believe I'm already on the third book.

Right before picking up 'The Grapes of Wrath' I was halfway through that book as well! The thing is, I have the series as one big collection, and have tried to read it four times now. The first, I couldn't finish the first book. The second, I barely started the second. The third, I got about halfway through the second. And now, I made it halfway through the third. They are great books, and hilarious. I love them! The problem with me is, if I lose my momentum on the series, and try to pick it up where I left off some weeks later, I am completely lost and have to start over again. It is a bit of a bummer.

Anyways, i hope you can power through it!

The Science of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials by Mary and John Gribbin.

I'm reading Queen Defiant: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Anne O'Brien. After hating O'Brien's previous book, I have a little hope that Queen Defiant will be better... but not so far.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
My sister got me into manga recently.

I have finished Life, the Universe, and Everything and I have moved on to So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish, also by Douglas Adams. Only two books left in the Hitchhiker's Guide series.

Re-reading "Inkheart" for English class. Afterwards I want to read "The Hunger Games" after my 7th grade reading teach. recomended it for me. As well planning to re-read "The Cage".

The Mangrove Coast by Randy Wayne White, my favorite Florida-based author.
Also re-reading The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson.

The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie. I love Christie, especially Poirot. I would recommend any of Christie's books to anyone

Inheritance By Christopher Paolini. I have to finish it before it goes back to the library. I only have a few more chapters left.

I just started The Odyssey for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom