• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreamt last night I was being attacked on because I thought the Power Rangers were stupid despite respecting people into the series and being in a colorful room with some annoying lady and a hornet's nest nearby. D:

And I was in a building of antiques, the elevators weren't working and some of my classmates were there. Then I was at a parking lot filled with zombies and we had to walk quietly past them.

Remind me not to watch guys play L4D or watch AMC's "The Walking Dead" series again late at night, I think they're affecting me along with my fear of hornets. I don't even take anything before bed...

I had a dream, whre the world was transformed into a giant cheezburger by N, and then a giant Snorlax from outer space at it.....:sweat:

A boy (and maybe his friends) was chasing me through school. I don't remember why, or if I was caught or not.

I got to class, and the teacher wrote instructions on the overhead projector. First was to take out a sheet of paper (I knew I was forgetting something! My binder full of paper! None of my other binders had any, either. Had to ask the girl sitting across from me for some), then... I don't really remember the exact instructions, but apparently, we had to trace this picture of Abraham Lincoln, then alter it (change his expression or not, add someone to the left, put stuff in the background, color it in, whatever).

I, my imagination rather lacking and my confidence in my drawing skills sorely lacking, looked through the book we were reading and wandered around the classroom to look for inspiration, but nothing really came up that I wanted to put down. Time was growing short. I remember finding a for-some-reason interesting olive green box of some sort, with two same-colored "pillows" on the inside of the lid. I think that's where I woke up.

I had a dream I stepped on a Mggygo....and lost my foot.....:sweatlol:

I dreamt that I was sleeping and had a dream that a wild Musharna had taken my dream and transformed it into the Dream World.

I had a dream I was on this mission with ninjas(that were members on here), and somehow we got seperated or something, and before I knew it, I was being chased by Zombies.

I don't really remember much, but I was in some foreign language class, and we had to make ice cream. I don't remember what flavor I used, but I made the minimum amount needed (spoonful for the teacher o_O); a few others brought bowlfuls. I remember one of the girls sitting across from me made corn ice cream. Another girl across the room did something weird with a string. (I don't think she hung her bowl of ice cream [or the ice cream itself] on it, but I don't remember what she did.) And we worked on a page of whatever language that was.

I dreamt that I was walking through a forest, and it was summer.

I had a dream that I was at school, and tripped down a huge flight of stairs.

I have no idea but my dreams are just getting disturbing now it went from dreaming about a girl in a nice friendly way to have horrably scary shit about her play out in my mind.

So any ways i dreamed that i was in a dark hall way with me sitting on a bench and no one around and these odd wind like noises echoing thought the hall way.
Then the girl I like comes down one end of the hall way and some guy(i have no idea who he is but i know him) comes from the other end of the hall way.The girl just stands there silently and the boy is walking up to her and both of them dont see to notic me in any way.
So then i get off the bench and walk up to the girl and run at her so i can get to her befor this boy to tell her how i feel about her but is blocked when im what i think about 7 or 8 feet away from her and thown back on the ground hard and the boy walks up to her and starts to kiss her.

I stand there with tears in my eyes and try to get up but what i think is hands of people come outta the ground and restain me from getting up by holding me from my arms and legs.The hall way is dark but in a way that every things shadows extend very far. So the hands are pulling me back farer and farer away from here and the boy.Then her and his shadow what it think turns in to barbed wair thats somes at me and wraps around my neck making large amounds of blood come out and the wair is slowly pushing its way in to my neck and down to my heart and then what i think takes it outta my body thought my neck and crushs it in front of me. making a bloody mess on the ground while my vision blackens and fads out.....

I had this dream many times in the past few week and normaly remeber dreams quite well so this is why its in great detail.

It's a little personal, but I had a dream that another user on here and I met in person and fell in love <3
Posted via Mobile Device

I dreamt that I appeared in the supermarket and I met Lyra amongst all these people I kinda knew in real life, and it was a kinda real life looking Lyra. Then we started talking about these mint icing pastries(They looked nice and I wish we got these in the supermarket in real life) on the display shelf cause we were in the bakery section. Hah I think I might've been hungry when I woke up, no surprises why :p

I dreamed that my dad won some random contest on YouTube, and he recieved $1,000,000. We ened up remodeling our house, and I got a bigger bedroom. It seemed so real, that I thought my family was rich when I woke up!!!!

I actually had a dream about pokemon, no bullshit. And I was a pokemon researcher

I dreamt I got a laptop, but then my dad yelled at me because "I was too young for one" and he took it away :/
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom