• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a werid dream about me living in a place where these long green snake things with one eye swan somehow around my house witch had a sorta moat around it with water. and the rest is to freaky to tell lol

I was in Faerieland (y'know, from Neopets? The unfallen one, I mean) and me and a couple of friends were collecting food. I was in a store looking at granola bars.

My younger sister had just moved into a new house. My younger brother was feeling sick (and not eating well: my mom asked what he's been eating, he said something like "stuff wrapped in pancakes and stuff"; my mom snarked something about shades [colors], and I said something about "I didn't know pancakes and waffles were shades" o_O).

For some reason, the German teacher from my high school was there, and suggested old, eaten-on pizza to eat. I told her I'm allergic to dairy, then I think she says something about what I could eat, but I don't remember.

I met this really nice girl, and we liked each other. Suddenly, we started singing a song together, and my life looked like a musical in general.

It was very futuristic. Paris is like a robotic futuristic city. I was looking at the Eiffer Tower, it was covered with many neon lights. Then I rode a futuristic train with my friends and we were dropped on the stations like there's a vacuum that will suck you out.
I forgot most of the details. lol

My mom was driving my sister and me to school/college/whatever. My papers and books were spread out on the seats next to me... because I forgot my backpack and apparently didn't notice until we were almost there. ._.

When we got there, I quickly tried to gather up my stuff (including a Pokémon animation comic I had stolen from me years ago ;_; ) and shove it into what looked like a larger version of my laptop carrier. Eventually, I gave up and got out of the car.

I had a dream that I could play Eruption by Van Halen on guitar. lol I'm taking guitar lessons.

I had this weird dream about the end of the world.
And before I died, I woke up scared. =/

That I was in the Zombie Apocolypse, and I was behind a gate and there was this one zombie that was different, and it was trying to help me escape from the rest of the zombies.

Aha

Last night I dreamed that I was in a kind of strange shop, and they were selling "chibified" Cilan plushies. ^0^

I dreamt that a friend of mine was back after 2 months.

I had a dream that I kept logging onto BMGf but I kept logging on right after Matty logged off XD And there was nobody else on the forums but me.

I had a nightmare that the random messages thread was dead for a week and I made the last post D:

Something involving a clothing store. Why do so many of my dreams take place in clothing stores?? o_O

Dear god... My dream last night was creepy. Lets just say it was some olympus colloseum or something and my crush was there and some dude who liked me and moved away was there. The guy who moved away came back.

I was some special chosen one or something and I wasn't allowed to fight in the tournament because I might get hurt and my "Time" was coming.

I woke up and freaked out. I was like "WTF?"

Why was it creepy? Well, that guy who used to like me asked me out. *Shudders*

It was a random dream. I met this guy who gave me an apple.

I had a dream in which I married my boyfriend.

Crazy shit, yo. Had a damn nice dress though.

My pet lovebird, Princess Peach, took a bite of a waffle and turned into Super Fuzzball, kinda like Wario's final smash in SSBB. Then my bird met a mad-scientist-like villian named Dr. Nublet (The "Nublet" part probably came from the game "The Neverending Cheat V.2" or somthing). She made a mess of Dr. Nublets "beautiful" hair, causing him to go crazy and defeating him. She then did a victory dance with a costume which composed of a hula skirt, purple shutter shade, and a hat shaped like a donut.

For that dream. . . um, I. . . have no comment o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom