• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Re: What TV show are you currently watching?

Currently keeping track of:
Shameless
Super dysfunctional family with a lot of character and plot to keep your attention.
Bates Motel
New series based on the Psycho films, but it's a prequel set in modern times. It's good as of episode two.
Game of Thrones
Can't wait for tonight!
Lost Girl
Sounds like a bad girl version of the lost boys film but it's far from it and very reminiscent of the days of Buffy and Angel.

I realize the thread might be more specific to what you're watching at the moment you post, but point is I'm keeping up with these shows.

Game of Thrones

We have a Game of Thrones discussion thread if you'd like to contribute. It will contain spoilers but it sounds like you're all caught up with the show.

Right now i'm watching 'Monsters Inside Me'.

On tv NCIS is on, only watching it at times. In about 40 minutes I'll change it to the local news.

umm PAWN STARS FOREVER. i watched all my DVDs though so i have to wait for new ones on TV.
oh and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on DVD :)

most of what i'm currently watching is anime/Japanese... i have a VHS/DVD rotation going here: Maison Ikkoku, Saint Tail, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Azumanga Daioh, and probably some others...

Reruns of "Operation Repo" on TruTV

Back
Top Bottom