• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

There could still be an Elite Four. Every time you reach the final tournament there are 7 elite trainers(you making up the 8th seed) who always make it so you have some idea who your going to face.
But here's where it gets awesome. The game could randonmize the seeding and the AI victories so you never battle the same Elite 4 twice.

The 7 elite trainers could be Red, Blue, Lance, Steven, Wallace, Cynthia and Alder.

A small reference to the anime that shows a girl with a destroyed bike

I would like to be able to customize my own character.
I would like battle format to be more like anime with fixed numbers of Pokes
I want more than eight gyms but the same requirement of eight badges.
I want more diverse rivals who don't have starter pokemon.
I want LAVA TYPE!
I want a Poison Gym and a Dark Gym
More than one Evil Team.
More Branched Evolutions
No Trade Evolutions
Branched Evolutions in the Starter Family!
I want The Pokemon League to be a Tournement with all the rivals followed by Elite Four.
Champion's tournement for the MASTER!
Travelling between regions (though until the League none of your old teams)
I want to buy the Master Ball (though it costs tons)
Also contests like they are in the anime and being able to complete the game as a coordinator
A Volcano where you can actually see lava.
More Castelia sized cities
Pokemon food which you have to buy

Last edited:
More Eevelutions. More unique combo types like fire/water, ghost/normal, grass/ghost, etc.

What would keep that especially different from the Fire-type?.

In my mind it kind of encompasses the more sludge-like moves but for fire type. Extra bonus it's strong against Rock. It's a pretty useless type I admit but then so is Ghost in my opinion.

I want the main female character to be wearing a bikini for the entire game. :p

Last edited:
Triple types! Especially with the starters!
And maybe a dragon themed region where there are mostly dragon pokemon, because, there's not enough dragon type Pokemon (there will never be enough! XD).
Maybe even dragon type starters, with triple types! Oooooo...... think about it: maybe part grass (fire and water for the other 2), part flying, part dragon?
And maybe Pokemon form other regions that look like dragons, but aren't (Charizard, Gyarados, Pokemon like that), are given a way to be part dragon (like a special location to catch them where they've become part dragon)...... Can you tell that I like dragon type Pokemon?

Oh dear god no. Triple types would make things sooooo confusing....

Yeah.... I've thought of that.....
But it would still be cool to see!
Okay, Grass/Dragon, Fire/Dragon, and Water/Dragon starter Pokemon. Take away their wings! I don't care! XD
I just would like to see more dragons! Especially Dragon starters!

It would be cool, yes, but I just dont think its worth it. =/

True.... Hmmm.... Water/Flying/Dragon type against an Electric type......Electric is super effective against both Flying and Water types but Dragon types resit it.......?????????

Okay! VERY BAD IDEA!!! I'm sorry I brought it up! LOL

I want the ability to trade multiple Pokemon at once locally, and for gen5->gen6 transfer to be faster than the Pal Park or Transfer Lab.
And a Fire/Steel rabbit with whip-like ears as the fire starter.

fix the GTS to where you cannot ask for a level 9 or under Zekrom. If they do that, then it will go from being the worst thing to the best thing in my opinion about DPPl, HGSS, and BW(insert Gray here in the future I hope)

especially since I can't give someone a hacked level 9 or under one

Back
Top Bottom