• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favorite swear word?

I don't normally curse, and my "curse" vocabulary is limited to anatomical words like penis, anus, scrotum, ballsack, etc.
However, actual swears I use that I like are:
Shite, cause it's a step from shit
Damn, cause it hardly is one.
Bullocks. I heard it's a swear, but is it really? I really like that one.
Oh, and around kids I say wormadamnit.

The best fucking thing about the word fucking is that you fucking can put the fucking word fucking practically any fucking place you fucking want. Although, the word fuck has lost most of it's effect due to over usage these days...
I also like to say ass and other variations, especially ass-hat(My dA user title is ASS HAT!). And variations of douche-bag as well, such as douche-nugget and douche-canoe(thanks to The Oatmeal).

I didn't even know we could swear on here O-e .... Anyways :D ....
mq1.jpg

tumblr_m44wv238sD1rpyjm9o1_500.jpg
Surprisingly I don't use it much, as I kinda have an irrational fear at the moment, that I'll offend someone or die or something if I swear in public XD . Ones I use are more like Jesus, God, Hell, pissed, or occasionally damn, and occasionally ones from the UK, and only when I'm confident I won't offend anyone. Today I was talking to my dad and almost had a heart-attack when saying, "This is seriously some weird-a-... weird tea." I really should overcome this fear.

i love the fact that this thread exists

Fuck, probably. I've gone from not using it at all a couple years ago to using it pretty much every other word these days when in the right company. Shit, ass, and bitch all get their fair share of use from me though.

[video=youtube;bq7Vj3GMd1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq7Vj3GMd1M#start=0:00;end=2:10;autoreplay=true;showoptions=false[/video]

Pretty much my choice of words. In the same span of time. Yes, I swear a lot.

Definitely fuck! The louder it is, the more effective it is. My favorite expression of disapproval is "Oh my FUCKING CHRIST" optionally followed by "are you FUCKING SERIOUS?"

I think the main reason is that the linguistic articulation of the word feels very rewarding.

Last edited:
Hm. I'd say fuck is definitely not my favorite, because it's used so often here, that people stop noticing if you say it.
I like any variations of anatomical swears.
Thundercunt. Bitchtits. Cheesedick. Waffleass. Asslick. Titmouth.

Fuck is the fucking curse word in the fucking world! fuck what ya heard! :cool:

Nigga, if that counts. I say "nigga" like a mafuka. Cunt or Twat takes a close second imhtgo.

Carajo. It's the only swear word I ever use prominently, I have to be really, really, REALLY angry to say any other swear word or something near these. What I like about it is that it doesn't even work as an insult for me (it's kind of like "heck"), and it's so unused in my country, that I can say it all the time and nobody would notice I'm swearing. It's perfect.

Heh, I used to hate swearing, but there's nothing like a good ol' "fuck" to spice up a sentence. I try to moderate it at least somewhat at the risk of looking stupid. Also, while not really a swear word, "dammit" feels pretty good to say.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom