• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your sexual preference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic-Mew

Blame Canada.
Reaction score
What is your preference? I am a male, and is straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Female, bisexual. :)

Female, bisexual. :)

Interesting. I have never met a bisexual before. Alot of people have problems with gays, but i have met a few people like that and they are pretty cool people. It is wrong to judge somebody by their preference. So what i am saying is, please no outburts or arguments that may be hurtful to other people on this thread

When you poke the fire, you don't always have to look at the fireplace.

I'm male :)

I'm male and I'm as straight as they come. But I support gay rights.

Hetero female.

I've met a few gay and bisexual people, I talked to a lesbian couple once where one told how it was hard for her to have female friends because they were scared she'd fall in love with them....

Yeah just like I fall in love with every boy I see and its IMPOSSIBLE for a straight boy and girl to be just friends XP
Stupidest stereotype ever...

Hetero female.

I've met a few gay and bisexual people, I talked to a lesbian couple once where one told how it was hard for her to have female friends because they were scared she'd fall in love with them....

Yeah just like I fall in love with every boy I see and its IMPOSSIBLE for a straight boy and girl to be just friends XP
Stupidest stereotype ever...

Steriotypes are everywhere. It would hard to be homo because i would be looked down upon, and in other words, unaccepted. A boy at my school who is gay kissed a straight kid , and he ran away and they havent talked for months.If i were kissed by a homosexual, i wouldnt know what to do.

I'm a female, and i is Pansexual. :p For those who don't know, it means i love someone based on who they are, not what organs they're hiding in their pants. I used to call myself bisexual, but then i realized i don't have a problem with people who are other than male and female... like transexuals and such. Which bisexual people by definition cannot be attracted to. :eek: And pansexual fits me more :p

Though for some reason, i'm finding myself more attracted to the ladies recently. XD Possibly because guys in general lack brains. :p I'm joking around, don't take offense, haha!

EDIT:

Ughhhhh i hate girls who think that. My friend Katelyn's mom told her to stop hanging out with me. Her reason? "Aren't you afraid she's going to hit on you???" =_= You know, because i'm totally attracted to bratty 11yos. She was like a little sister to me, and now she's not my friend because of her mom.

And it's not like all lesbians are loose girls who fall in love with every creature with boobs... *grumbles*

asexual or something. i don't really know, and i don't really care :/ i'm someone who is likely to die unmarried anyway.

i guess i could love anyone if they deserved it. i'm just not interested in...everything else.

She was like a little sister to me, and now she's not my friend because of her mom.

I think people are judged that way as you said above is because her mom has nothing on pansexuals. If there were more people like that in the world, more people would understand.

I think people are judged that way as you said above is because her mom has nothing on pansexuals. If there were more people like that in the world, more people would understand.

Well, i told her i was bisexual in order for her to get the general idea. XD I don't usually tell people i'm pan because no one knows what that means :p

For her to really understand, she should talk to you more often.

I'm a male, and I'm straight*.

*There are a few exceptions, namely Zack Kim, David Gilmour, and Kenji Shodai.

For her to really understand, she should talk to you more often.

I know, but she won't because she's a freaky lady. She believes anyone who isn't straight is an abomination to god or whatever. So i don't really care anymore, that was a few years ago. I'm living in the now. And being with the girl i love most :3

I'm male, and Heterosexual

I know, but she won't because she's a freaky lady. She believes anyone who isn't straight is an abomination to god or whatever. So i don't really care anymore, that was a few years ago. I'm living in the now. And being with the girl i love most :3

I really hate intolerant religious zealots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom