• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What pokemon would you choose....

Re: What pokemon would u choose....

Riolu, probably. Though I'd want it to have a full moveset so I don't have to evolve it >_>;

Cubone, Sandshrew, or Meowth. If I had to pick a 3 evolution line, I'd probably go with Abra or Gastly.

Probably a three stage evo poke so it's similar to the starters in that aspect. I would like Mareep or Shinx. Elekid would be nice and so would Horsea. Ghastly might also be nice though...I can't decide XI

Shame they didnt make a platypus pokemon yet

but i'd choose a meowth or pikachu and maybe train it to talk people language

Shame they didnt make a platypus pokemon yet

but i'd choose a meowth or pikachu and maybe train it to talk people language

054Psyduck.png

Elekid, for getting that thing to Electivire will pay off big time. Either that or Gastly.

Shinx does seem to be a popular choice. I approve. Shinx is awesome. Would have prefered that as my starter in HG...

eevee all the way - a nice range of evolutions to choose from & keep (almost) everyone happy

id chosse cyndaquil, to evolve into typhlosion, but i dont think that counts, i really dont know know that i think about it theres ALOT of chosses, im gonna have to get back to this. im gonna edit it when i figure it out.

I'd definitely love to start off with Eevee, Larvitar, Riolu, Vulpix, Houndour, Shroomish, Cubone, Ghastly, Horsea, or Lapras.

Beldum. In fact, most of the time I trade my starter away for Beldum.

I would get Meowth. I love cats, I love Persian and after I teach Meowth Pay Day, I could become rich, and buy my way to other regions. Maybe I could pay to become a Gym Leader!

id go for a psychic/fighting/dark starter choice.
a psychic cat line
a fighting dog... if only lucario had an evo...
a pig.. like pokabu, but starts as dark, then fire
maybe a ground/rock/ice.
a mole, like the new 5th gen moles
ummm... its a rock, maybe a mouse (?)
a snowman, yeah, typing will be ice/ghost
but if i had to choose a current pokemon, it would be ghastly, or skarmory if it had a pre-evo, just too easy at the start with a skarmory

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom