• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've never played CoD.

V Will download the SSB 3DS demo today.

Are you sure you're in the right thread? Or even the right section?

Anyway, almost finished beatinging Wind Waker HD into submission, just collected the last Triforce Shard and am about to return to Hyrule... Tomorrow.

I've never played CoD.

V Will download the SSB 3DS demo today.

Are you sure you're in the right thread? Or even the right section?

Anyway, almost finished beatinging Wind Waker HD into submission, just collected the last Triforce Shard and am about to return to Hyrule... Tomorrow.

Whoops, I had no idea why that got there. I could've sworn I clicked on that game! Anything can happen at 6 in the morning.

Downloaded the Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo. Mario is the only one I'm able to efficiently use. The others... not so much.

Pokemon Y - breeding Poochyena (next shiny I want) -
a few hours ago, hatched shiny Zangoose

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Also downloaded the Smash Bros 3DS Demo. Played the matches and then realized that I cared nothing for 4 out of the 5 selectable characters while feeling meh for the last one.

Now I am playing BlazBlue ClonePhantasma on the 3DS. No regrets.

Played some Wii Sports Club and Mario Kart 8 with the niece and nephew yesterday.

My nephew is finally starting to play games with us instead of spectating! He's... rather horrible at MK8 lol, but he was surprisingly good at WSC Bowling. :)

Trying to clear Battle Royale Ex 6 in Super Pokémon Rumble... F***ING OVERPOWERED AS F*** MEWTWO!!!

Mario Kart 8

Online multiplayer is too fun, I'm not even sure I'll finish getting three stars in each cup like I want to.

Long-standing fan of the Legend of Zelda, so about three games in that series, I'v played all except Wind Waker and Four Swords. I have three more ednings to get in Chrono Trigger. I'm probably the only KID who plays SNES and likes it,I've got fifty games. A few lesser-known Mario games and Metroid Prime for Gamecube. everything else I've abandoned except Pokemon Emerald for GBA. Just stopped Kyogr and Groudon.

Makin' progress on Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow. Shadows are up to Lv.24 now, after half a dozen attempts FINALLY beat the boss called the Light Egg, got a key item (orihalcon) that unlocks a variety of things including two new areas to explore. And I just went through a (relatively short) dungeon where the enemies drop really good compounding materials for this stage of the game....

Meanwhile, I'm also watching a Lets Play of the original Blue Dragon. The player's clocked about 13 hours, and has just recently switched from Disc 1 to Disc 2.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
And I also finally started playing my HeartGold that has been laying around for a good 4 years now, got 12 badges already.

Back
Top Bottom