• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was your first thread when you became a member on the forums?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
As the title says, what was the first thread you made when you became a member? If you made an introduction thread, what was the second one that you made? For me, well, that honor goes to one where I asked how the anime would fare if Ash did not have any traveling companions. It was titled "What if Ash had no traveling companions?"

For me, it was my introduction thread. Not counting that there was my random blog I haven't touched in eons (to the point it still has my old ass "Sheeerna" name lmao)

In terms of regular non personal threads though, it was asking about things in SV you were pleasantly surprised about

Well I joined in July 2009 and apparently (unless an older thread got deleted or something) my first thread was a trade thread of me offering four level 100 Pokémon that were already on the save file of a used copy of Pokémon SoulSilver I bought (and not caring what Pokémon I got in return since I was gonna restart the game after I traded them) that I created in June 2010, nearly a year after I joined this place.

Honestly yeah that tracks, I'm not really one to create threads that often.

Not counting my intro thread, it was a blog, specifically one about the Pokémon anime. I used to post episode predictions/reviews and stuff since Journeys was still pretty new at the time (this was in very early 2021, my account itself is a little older than that).

I ended up shutting it down in favor of my personal blog at some point — half because I got burnt out on updating it all the time, and half because I was embarrassed about my old posts (I started it only two days after I joined lol). Looking back at it, it's not so bad, really; I was just excited to finally have a place to talk about the series.

An intro thread, buuuuuut excluding that my first thread was my art thread !! im usually the type who prefers 2 reply on pre-existing threads ><

I was looking for someone who could help me find the original gsc gym leaders art made by Ken Sugimori.
I realized afterwards that it was impossible because these pictures were never fully released.

Back
Top Bottom