• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Dawn with?

Title^

• PaulxDawn (Ikarishipping)

Votes: 44 13.8%
  • AshxDawn (Pearlshipping)

Votes: 74 23.3%
  • KennyxDawn (Penguinshipping)

Votes: 51 16.0%
  • BarryxDawn (Twinleafshipping)

Votes: 27 8.5%
  • ZoeyxDawn (Appealshipping)

Votes: 35 11.0%
  • MayxDawn (SapphirePearlshipping)

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Other or none (If other, which one?)

Votes: 74 23.3%

• Total voters
I like shipping Dawn with MIsty..Oystershipping.

but I like to ship Dawn to Kenny--- Penguinshipping !

i love her with jun, i think they're perfect together <3
but i think they're better together in the game, i don't really like anime hikari :/​

I used to be a penguinshipper, but then I just thought something wasn't right.. It seemed more like Kenny loved Dawn but Dawn didn't return the favor...

Ikarishipping is awesome, but don't ask me how I started liking it. Hell, I even used to hate it. I guess ever since I saw the hints for it, and saw A Gruff Act To Follow. Man, its like Pokeshipping but even more love/hate relationship.

Twinleafshipping is okay too, I guess. It's just not as good as Ikari to me.

Same thing with Heattagshipping and Cavaliershipping.

Pearlshipping. Ok, I used to COMPLETELY dislike this ship with a passion, but for some reason now I don't find it bad, and actually its kinda cute. I'm a faithful Pokeshipper though, and I'm not a ship converter, heck the only ship I converted is from Penguin to Ikari :). Pearlshipping's okay, I just find Pokeshipping better. If there was no Misty, I would 'ship this, but Pokeshipping's better.

I'm not saying what I think about yuri, you guys will find it offensive, so I'm not saying anything.

Barry! I ship them in every DP adaption there is! <333 I love them more in game because they are actually best friends (when playing as Dawn) unlike anime and manga (and I'm a sucker for childhood pairings). ;__;

James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, or Kirk Hammett; God, I love Metallica. Anyway, all kidding aside, I seriously ship Dawn with nobody cause all of her shippings (wheather it be Pearlshipping, TwinleafShipping, Penguinshipping, Ikarishipping ect) have insufficent evidence; Especially in comparison to Pokeshipping, Rocketshipping, or Contestshipping. Honestly, I think Dawn is doomed to die alone.

Last edited:
I liked the idea of Appealshipping from the beginning and stuck to it, although I don't watch the series anymore. I just thought that Zoey/Nozomi complimented and supported Dawn/Hikari really well. I don't mean it physically, just that the two girls could have gotten along and traveled together if Dawn hadn't have met Ash first. It would work.

I admit that I could also support Kenny/Dawn. . . if I had ever seen them interact.

I really like Oystershipping, SapphirePearlshipping, & GirlPowershipping (cuz seeing Cynthia be a lesbo pedo is just too hilarious XD). & as Insanish Danish said, if Dawn ever meets Iris, I would ship them too <3

I mainly ship Dawn with Barry, because I like the idea of best friends turning into something more. (Obviously game-based here, not so much on the anime.)

I also think Ikarishipping is cute, even though I'm not really a fan of Paul. ♥

Pearl of course. It's my OTP!

After that, I also tend to ship Dawn with Gary (I love Cavalier! How is that not one of the choices?) Paul (Opposites attract is awesome) Barry (I love this pairing too, it's just so cute) Lyra (Not a big fan of Yuri but this pairing is cute) and May (More friendship for me though)

You will never see Penguin make it's way into my list, I HATE Penguinshipping!

How is Gary not one of the choices? I would have voted for Cavaliershipping if that was one of the choice :/

Back
Top Bottom