• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

who is cuter Pikachu or Mew?

Who is cuter Pikachu or Mew

• Mew

Votes: 60 73.2%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters
I like Pikachu, don't get me wrong, but Mew just has that ultimate cuteness reaction. Nothing bests that voice...

I don't think that this is a very fair poll. There are only two choices, Pikachu and Mew, and there are plenty of other cute Pokemon such as Eevee, Latias, Pichu, and many others. I think this poll should have more options available.

How is it not a fair poll? o_o; It's not asking "Who is the cutest pokemon?" and then giving you only two choices out of the 400-plus pokemon that exist to choose from. It's asking, "Between Pikachu and Mew, who is the cuter pokemon?" It makes sense that those are the only choices.

How is it not a fair poll? o_o; It's not asking "Who is the cutest pokemon?" and then giving you only two choices out of the 400-plus pokemon that exist to choose from. It's asking, "Between Pikachu and Mew, who is the cuter pokemon?" It makes sense that those are the only choices.

But there isn't 2, there is a neither choice, which gives the impression that this isn't just about Pikachu and Mew.

Eh?

I think Pikachu looked busted when they first showed Mew. So Mew was way cuter but since they upgraded Pikachu's look... Pikachu looks way cute.

The
Neither choice is only there for people who DONT like either or cant DECIDE

Pikachu is really cute, but i think Mew is even cuter! even the way he sounds is sooo cute, and he's pink lol

I think that mew has always been adoreable except in yello because it looked like a contortonist but in some things pikachu just wasnt cute like in the more recent games it looks so blank

Originally I would have said Pikachu as the Mew sprite in Green looked like a sperm cell. I would definately say Mew now though. However (and I know this is slightly off topic) I would say that Pikachu's Prevolution Pichu is cuter than Mew.

:151: is cuter than :025: but :172: is cuter than :151:

Mew is so adorable! he is one of my favorites, i think pikachu is cute but he can't compare to Mew

Mew, by a longshot, Pika's still cute, but Mew is so playful and kinda mischievous too.

Mew need I say more it can learn nearly any move it wants that voice is so freaking adorable. As for Pikachu sorry but I have kind of gotten a bit tired of it no offense little buddy but it's so overrated though in the beginning I loved it but as the series progressed it just basically overtook the franchise I blame the anime all the way.

This was a tough choice for me. I actually really like both Pikachu and Mew. I decided on Mew though. Its cuteness factor is just a touch higher I think.

MEW IS:kawaii:! Pikachu is pretty cute, but Mew is more like so cute that you'll cry blood and vomit up your innards:banana:.

Mew. I...don't like Pikachu. I think Mew is much cuter, plus it has powers and is probably the Great Ancestor.

Mew is far cuter than Pikachu could ever hope to be. I like Pikachu, but Mew is just...so adorable! Especially in the anime.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom