• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

N definitely : D I guess however, that our relationship would be quite the same as with my current classmate: teasing me all the time for fun =^= [we are good friends still though, it's just playful XD He reminds me of Barry sometimes, because his energetic and bit random x3]
Cilan would be really nice boyfriend too~~ And u would get good food too!
From anime hmm..I would definitely cope with Ash. We would be good friends at least :3
As for a friend, any of Ash's girl companions would do, but especially May :3

If she was a few years older, Misty.

Maybe Skyla.......

I like Hilda too..... If only she had a different name!

Claire... me and her have something in common. Our love for dragons and our fetishes for them.

I would pick Winona as my "girlfriend" but since I'm female too, I don't know and don't want to know what that implies...=)

Boyfriend: Brock, definitely. :p (Hah my boyfriend irl has a Brock cosplay >.>)

Girlfriend: Shauntal. She is so freaking cute! Plus she loves Ghost pokemon, and gah I love ghost, psychic, and dark types the best. x.x Plus all the books!

Girlfriend: White/Hilda
-She's a tomboy, would enjoy my talks, dark hair color, doesn't look like a prep, cute, long hair.

Boyfriend: Ruby/Brendan
-He has black hair, cute, comes from Hoenn, hairstyle, expressions, and the fact he's the son of a gymleader.

Boyfriend -Silver(I like people who are first bad , but then turn out good heroes),Keith(from Ranger),Ben,Ruby

Mewtwo
Lucario
Zoroark?

Um... Volkner. Video game version. Possibly N, because he's beautiful. Let's not lie.

As a girlfriend: Sabrina. I've always been partial to her. :) Of course she'd probably be able to throw me around like a ragdoll with her psychic powers but you take the good with the bad.

Misty. (If she was 18 or over, that's just my rule for dating as I'm 23) She's not overly concerned with her looks (not a bimbo like her sisters) but she is rather beautiful and cute (don't believe me? Check out the ep where she dressed as a mermaid.) She's down to earth, smart, caring and fun but not afraid to stand up for what she believes in and tell you if you're in the wrong. That's the kind of girl I'm searching for. (Plus, I've got kind of a thing for redheads lol)

Cilan, definitely. ^^ He's not only somewhat attractive, but he's mature and quite wise, not to mention a great cook. I liked these things about Brock too, but for some reason, I grew to love Cilan more.

My second choices would be Roark and Tabitha (a Team Magma commander). Roark, I find him cute and hilarious. Tabitha is just hot. I wish he had a different name though. WTF is up with the crappy girl name?!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom