• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I received a nicknamed Munna today: the Munna Lisa. Made my day.
I love WT, its so addictive!
Sure, mostly you receive low leveled common Pokemon, but sometimes you receive something awesome.
Most noteably on my expense: a level 100 Manectric. Why would you train one to lvl 100 and randomly trade it to an unknown person?

The Mudkip onslaught continues, and I received a Charizard for some reason? I'm used to getting Charmander...

I also received another of what I think is a 5IV Pokemon, a Chikorita this time. Starting to feel guilty that I don't IV breed the Mudkip army I'm sending out, because I don't really know how.

Also a bit guilty that I won't actually use this Chikorita because I'm attached to the Meganium I raised in HeartGold, but she's female, so maybe I can use her for breeding? If that's how it works.

Last month I wonder traded a shiny Gyarados with pokérus and it was holding a Rare Candy. It felt good! :spin:

Got a 5IV Technician Meowth (missing HP) yesterday when WTing a Cleffa.

Edit: According to calculations, said Meowth has an HP IV of 28. I may consider training him...

Last edited:
The Mudkip onslaught continues, and I received a Charizard for some reason? I'm used to getting Charmander...

I also received another of what I think is a 5IV Pokemon, a Chikorita this time. Starting to feel guilty that I don't IV breed the Mudkip army I'm sending out, because I don't really know how.

Also a bit guilty that I won't actually use this Chikorita because I'm attached to the Meganium I raised in HeartGold, but she's female, so maybe I can use her for breeding? If that's how it works.

Out of curiosity, whats the OT on those Mudkip? I got one two days ago while wondertrading.

When I was wondertrading I got the other two Kanto Starters, the last Kalos, and one or two from Sinnoh. I also got pokerus which made me VERY happy!

Tonight I'll be hatching Skrelp so that I can WT them on Wednesday. This serves two purposes; it gets me an entry in my Poke Dex and I like handing out exclusives just because. They won't be IV bred but they'll all be Modest. Don't know if I'll name any of them, though.

Out of curiosity, whats the OT on those Mudkip? I got one two days ago while wondertrading.

When I was wondertrading I got the other two Kanto Starters, the last Kalos, and one or two from Sinnoh. I also got pokerus which made me VERY happy!

It's Aldus, same as my username here.

Went on a Zorua Wonder Trading spree. Got a near-perfect Rotom and a Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marril.

O.O

Aannnd a Therian Forme Tornadus becomes the second legendary I get off of Wonder Trade. At least this time I sent out something good (and Electabuzz holding an Electirizer). Last time. I got an Articuno for a Magikarp.

Alright, I think I got trolled here.
Was just wondertrading a second ago. I received a lvl 27 Mantyke, which is cool since I didn't had one yet, the OT is Ash.
The funny thing is that the next one I got wondertraded was again a lvl 27 Mantyke with the OT of... Gary :D

Spent a good portion of last night shipping out Skrelp; didn't get a lot of interesting trades except for a Brave Huge Power Bunnelby (gonna keep that little guy) and a Tower of Mastery Lucario that someone decided to pitch off. Also got another Gale Wings Fletchling in the mix: this one happens to be Jolly.

I'm thinking I'll breed Clauncher next week and actually nickname the males: they'll be called "Zoidberg". XD

I gave away The Justice Trio (Virizion, Cobalion, and Terrakion) The Only good Pokemon I recieved was a Level 61 Qwilfish. The most common Pokemon I always received on wonder trade is Charmander and Flabebe

For my 930th recorded Wonder Trade a few days back, I got a shiny Eevee. It's not Kalos born, so most likely a clone, but a nice surprise nonetheless.

I'm going to WT my 4IV Absol leftovers later today. They're all in Moon Balls and they know Megahorn and Play Rough.

I hope I'll make a bunch of people happy with them :)
And I wouldn't mind getting something cool in return either :p

I think it's sorta annoying when people put in Bunnelbys and Pidgeys and stuff like that. :p I always put in Fennekins and other starters.

It seems everybody is breeding the cursed sword because that's the most pokemon I got from Wonder-trading.
I get a few of those but now it seems to be Ralts after Ralts after Ralts. I don't mind Ralts but when you've gotten three in a row, they get a bit tiresome.

Since I was able to nab a female Poison Boost Zangoose from the GTS, I'll be breeding some of them in the future. When I do, I hope to have a decent amount of Starf berries--got one from the GTS while trading for a female Pawniard--so I can send out some Starfs with said Zangoose. Because that's just how I roll.

Now if I could just nail a Lansat berry, I could do the same with it as well. Not having a lot of luck on that one, I'm afraid.

Somebody gave me a Lv.1 Arcanine on WT last night. With Heat Wave and Flare Blitz.

Somebody also gave me a Charmander with "Charizard X" written all over it (Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush...).

I have received both an omanyte and kabuto from wonder trades. It takes quite a few trades to get something worth it.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom