• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite fire type

A tie between Charizard, Rapidash, Typhlosion, Ho-Oh, Blaziken and Shandera.

Is it really a question for me? Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken. Nothing else comes close to the Kung Fu Chicken (except for Charmander and co).

Stat wise, fire types really only had good attack.
Exception of Torkoal and a few others that had good defense.
But the point is that everyone usually have a fire type on their team yes?

Strong against: Grass,Steel,Bug and Ice.

Weak aginst: Ground,Rock and Water.

Now I'm not saying that allfire types are bad;just the pure fire types; but you may as well get a Fighting type.

Strong against: Normal,Rock,Steel,Ice,Dark.

Weak against: Flyong,Psychic.

And you wonder why most of thhe fire starters are paired with fighting...

Growlithe/Arcanine for me. ^^

yeah but the combination get's kinda boring after a while... hmm, how about Fire/Water?... now THAT would be impossible. XD

Growlithe/Arcanine for me. ^^

yeah but the combination get's kinda boring after a while... hmm, how about Fire/Water?... now THAT would be impossible. XD

I like that idea. They could make it like Porygon. Some scientists were trying to combine strange types like fire/water or flying/ground.

Yeah, I feel pretty unoriginal for saying this, but Charizard and Shandera are my two favorite fire types. :p

I know it's a bit early but I really like Shandera and Urgamoth for their unique typing and kickass moves and stats.

I've always loved Ninetales and it often finds a way into my party. Second is probably Houndoom.

Ninetales, Arcanine, Rapidash, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Torkoal, and Victini top my list.

Typhlosion, Rapidash, and Torkoal are from use; Victini from speculation--he or Typhlosion is #1, followed by the other.

Favorite Fire-Type of any evolution

Fire is probably the element that has the coolest pokemon IMHO. Whether it be looks or sheer attitude, or sometimes both, they're just pretty awesome.

So what's you're favorite/s ?

I have to stand by Magmar. He has spikes on his back, and fire tail like the Char-family, and these awesome fire designes all over his body. Also two words, Duck Bill. Not sure why but that's cool.

In fact I like all of his evolutions. While Magmar is my favorite. Magby offers that cute on the outside, can fry all you're insides, kind of awesome. And Magmortar? He's a bipedal tank on fire.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom