• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Middle Name?

Mine's Jacob. I actually like it a lot, but it doesn't exactly suit me.

Taylor, i go by it more then my first, it's alright i guess though my best friends tend to call me Gaylor a lot..

My middle name is Rey..
In Spanish it's said the same way as world.

So my middle name in a way is World?...?...

My middle name is Harm, from my grandpa. My first name is Roeland, after my other grandpa. But I'm called Harold normally because the other two names are names I got when I was baptized.

My middle name is Devon. So close to having it as Devin, which I think is a really cool name XD.

My middle name is my mom's surname. It doesn't make for a great middle name.

Mine's Elizabeth. *gags* Whenever someones says my whole name my face gets all red because it sounds like something from the Puritan era. Seriously: Sarah. Elizabeth. Randall. I could be one of the Pilgrims.

I have two. (But I say I have 3)

Blank Eli Samuel Bones Blank

Noemi. It's my mom's middle name, and my grandmother's....so it's kinda like a tradition I guess....o.o

Marie. It's ridiculously common, but it's my mom's middle name, too... so when I changed my fist and last name, I decided to keep it.

Alana. I don't know, it's OK I guess, I like it :3

Back
Top Bottom