• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Personality Type on the Myers-Brigg Test

What MBTI type are you?

• Total voters
Re: what is your MBTI personality

Never even heard of this stuff but apparently I'm an "ISFP" - "The Artist".

Introvert(22%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(38%) Perceiving(33)%
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

Last edited:

I think I'm ISTP, but when I take the quizzes, I usually fluctate between IxTx though.

INTP: the Architect, the Thinker, whatever. Basically loner-who-stares-into-space-a-lot. As consistent as it gets, as I've gotten that result in every single MBTI test I've ever taken.

Despite all those online MBTI profile tests, I don't have a copy of the percentages of a single one. Eh.

I'm INFJ! "An Inspiration to Others." "Devoted, Innovative, Idealistic, and Compassionate." "INFJs are creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. Creative and dedicated, they have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges."

My mom's an ISFJ. "A High Sense of Duty." "Dutiful, Practical, Supportive, and Meticulous." "ISFJs are industrious caretakers, loyal to traditions and organizations. They are practical, compassionate, and caring, and are motivated to provide for others and protect them from the perils of life."

My dad's an ISTJ. "Doing What Should Be Done." "Dutiful, Practical, Logical, and Methodical." "ISTJs are responsible organizers, driven to create and enforce order within systems and institutions. They are neat and orderly, inside and out, and tend to have a procedure for everything they do. Reliable and dutiful, ISTJs want to uphold tradition and follow regulations."

I've taken this test several times in the past 5 years, so I'm rather confident with the results. I'm INFJ, the Protector, and it's said to be a very rare personality type. Some characteristics that I feel best fit me are:

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.

INFJs place great importance on having things orderly and systematic in their outer world. They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives. On the other hand, INFJs operate within themselves on an intuitive basis which is entirely spontaneous. They know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. Consequently, INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions. This is something of a conflict between the inner and outer worlds, and may result in the INFJ not being as organized as other Judging types tend to be. Or we may see some signs of disarray in an otherwise orderly tendency, such as a consistently messy desk.

INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. As an extreme example, some INFJs report experiences of a psychic nature, such as getting strong feelings about there being a problem with a loved one, and discovering later that they were in a car accident. This is the sort of thing that other types may scorn and scoff at, and the INFJ themself does not really understand their intuition at a level which can be verbalized. Consequently, most INFJs are protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it. They are deep, complex individuals, who are quite private and typically difficult to understand. INFJs hold back part of themselves, and can be secretive.

But the INFJ is as genuinely warm as they are complex. INFJs hold a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. INFJs are concerned for people's feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. They are very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful INFJ into a state of agitation or charged anger. They may tend to internalize conflict into their bodies, and experience health problems when under a lot of stress.

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else. This may result in an INFJ stubborness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. They believe that they're right. On the other hand, INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. They believe in constant growth, and don't often take time to revel in their accomplishments. They have strong value systems, and need to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. In deference to the Feeling aspect of their personalities, INFJs are in some ways gentle and easy going. Conversely, they have very high expectations of themselves, and frequently of their families. They don't believe in compromising their ideals.

INFJ is a natural nurturer; patient, devoted and protective. They make loving parents and usually have strong bonds with their offspring. They have high expectations of their children, and push them to be the best that they can be. This can sometimes manifest itself in the INFJ being hard-nosed and stubborn. But generally, children of an INFJ get devoted and sincere parental guidance, combined with deep caring.

Wow, not that many people are extroverts. Here's what I got.
ENTJ
Extravert(56%) iNtuitive(75%) Thinking(19%) Judging(56%)
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (19%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

ISFJ
Introvert(89%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(12%) Judging(11%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

I'm an ISFP. :3

Hey, uh... May I recommend adding a poll to this thread?

INTP
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(25%) Perceiving(33%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

I don't know how accurate my answers or this test were for sure, of course.

ISFP
Introvert(11%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(33%)

-You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
-You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
-You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
-You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

First off the 1% for Sensing made me lol. Secondly I'm surprised I didn't score higher for Introversion as I have considered myself an Introvert for the longest time. I guess this means I am predominately ruled by my feelings and perceptions which makes sense considering how neurotic and paranoid I can be. After reading up on the ISFP personality type I can say that a lot of it resonated with me deeply, while certain things didn't at all. This was my first time taking one these tests and if nothing else I found it to be very interesting. ( :

ESTJ
- Extravert(89%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(12%) Judging(22%)
- You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (89%)
- You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
- You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
- You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Wooo

INTJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(62%) Thinking(88%) Judging(11%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

I've taken these sorts of tests before. Not much has changed.

i'm an INFP, though i've tended to score fairly low on the "introvert" bit lately, so it's more of a cross between ENFP and that! 0:

I've done these tests a few times and mostly I get ISFJ (the Nurturer), but occasionally I get ISTJ (the Duty Fulfiller). The Thinking/Feeling part is always really close, so I guess I'm a kind of mix of the two. It's funny because my mom's an ISFJ and my dad's an ISTJ!

ISTJ
Introvert(22%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(1%) Judging(44%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom