• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Mafia Won!!! This is My Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the in-game effects, what appeal does Satoshi-Gekkouga have? Sorry, I'm new at this. I don't really know how to start.

I don't know who to vote here, i am pretty new in this forum
or should i just follow Elementar lynch sheep

Other than the in-game effects, what appeal does Satoshi-Gekkouga have? Sorry, I'm new at this. I don't really know how to start.

I like its appearance and power. But yeah, usually just jokey discussion is best :)

I don't know who to vote here, i am pretty new in this forum
or should i just follow Elementar lynch sheep

HumanDawn, Elieson and WolfOwl are all power players, which means they are really good. Bloodstained is new, and I've been playing for a few months (average in skill).

@jackatlasred, don't forget to change the thread title! I do it all the time :)

elementar is probably town

VOTE: WolfOwl

gg

It would be funny if scum killed in day 1
at this point HumanDawn will be lynched if him still lead the votes.

I say Elementar is Town because if he's scum then he risked potentially alienating 3 players at once that could het him lynched and lose for it.

That's because of listing the other players' experience, isn't it? Honestly, I needed it because this is my first game. I apologize to WolfOwl, because her comments seemed the most suspicious.

Vote : Elieson
This just my random vote
I don't feel to follow any sheep beside got scum too early at day 1 wouldn't be fun for this 6 rooster player game.

We could just no lynch and all Town powers would be alive for tonight. What do you think?

Thing is, is the day phase over? It says Night right now.
That's just a mistake on the hosts part. Its day phase.
That's because of listing the other players' experience, isn't it? Honestly, I needed it because this is my first game. I apologize to WolfOwl, because her comments seemed the most suspicious.

Exactly what was suspicious about what I said.

@HumanDawn I like that idea actually. Normally I prefer a lynch but we have quite a few new players and hopefully we can get something out of the night phase. With so few it's more likely that we'll end up mislynching today than actually catching scum without more information.

UNVOTE: Elementar
VOTE: No Lynch

We can of course still discuss stuff. And if any of the new players have any other questions best to ask them now.

I am don't mind with that option
Unvote Elieson
No Lynch

Unvote: WolfOwl
No Lynch

WolfOwl, it was the vote switch and calling out Elementar, but I'll agree to No Lynch.

Unvote: WolfOwl
No Lynch

WolfOwl, it was the vote switch and calling out Elementar, but I'll agree to No Lynch.
.....what did I call him out on? I haven't said anything to him. And my vote on him was random and just used to show the voting process.

Anyways on a more important note-to the new players-if either of you are cop, then elieson, human, or me would probably be your bed check becaise if any o us are mafia then we'll be hard to catch in such a small game without use of roles. And there's probably only one mafia anyways.

Likewise with doc protection one of us three or Elementar are probably the best targets, because unless someone decides to be a jerk, you guys aren't likely nightkill targets unless you give reason.

If you're mafia- get lynched :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom