• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RPG Archives

Archive of old RPs from the Roleplaying Games forum
Normal Threads

Search Bulbapedia

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Well, I got my car back today. And it gives me yet another reason to hate the mechanic dad likes. As fate would have it, it was only minor repairs needed: a new radiator cap and a cracked pipe, which is why I heard a hissing noise and smoke was coming out of it: because the fluids leaking out of those parts hit the hot engine and produced smoke/steam. So not only was it an easy fix but cheap, too. But here's the thing... the mechanic dad likes "repaired" those parts last time. In other words: dad's "favorite" mechanic did a half-assed job by putting on the wrong sized radiator cap and "fixed" the leak by merely patching it with what was largely a temporary fix! This guy replaced both the pipe and got a radiator cap that fits perfectly so it shouldn't be an issue anymore. But chalk up another strike against dad's "favorite" mechanic as he, once again, screwed up with his shoddy work. I even lost a few nights worth of sleep because I was worried about how bad it was. Ugh... I hate that mechanic, yet I doubt dad learned anything from this. At least I got my wheels back and it was only minor, but damn, I nearly had a heart attack when I heard that hissing noise and saw smoke coming out of the car.
Eat spicy goodness

LIKE A BAWSS
Back
Top Bottom