• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Different Kind of Murder VIII - The Town WINS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A Different Kind of Murder VIII - TerraYellow

OOC: Correct.

"Yes." Killer says. He then turns around where a Gastly had appeared. "He's one of the assassins." Killer then charges up his cannon and shoots the Ghost. The ghost is killed. "But the newest assassin is much better than that grunt."

"So, do we have anything?" asked Dave.

"No." Killer Genesect says. "But Night is creeping in now anyways."

"I guess we can just hope for the best..." Alpha sighed.

"You got a place where we can sleep?" asked Dave.

"There's the ground right!?" Killer Genesect says. "At least that way we'll all be together."

Ebony appeared suddenly, and looked around. She seemed to be near the edge of a town, which she found to have a disturbingly happy name. She saw some pokemon nearby and decided to investigate. "Hello everyone." She said as she trotted over.

Yazodare managed to hear every word of what was said. "Hopefully we can track down whoever may be responsible for this. My name's Yazodare. I've been in the law enforcement business for quite some time, and I'm after these criminals who have killed off my brother, who some of you may know as Kyodare."

"Hello, I'm Vivi," she greeted Ebony.

"So what's going on? Everyone looks kinda disturbed-" She stopped short as the past headlines rang through her mind. "...Is it another murderer?" She asked, a grim look appearing on her face.

Cobalt flitted in, the Scizor landing beside the others with a loud 'bang', "I guess I'm late to the party!" Cobalt says, glancing around at the others who had been there for quite some time.

"Party?" Alpha questions. "One of us is a murderer."

"But which one of us?" Vivi whimpered nervously.

"I don't know who they might be," Yazodare said. "But whoever it is, he or she is going to wish they never stepped foot here."

Ebony growled softly. "Yeah, I'll help you." She said, her eyes narrowing as she looked over at the city limits.

"W-we have to protect everyone..." Vivi stuttered.

Cobalt bristled at this, turning to face Yazodare, "Intimidation is rarely an effective method for flushing out perpetrators," he hissed, his metal claws subconsciously clicking together in agitation.

The Kirikizan sighed. "To be honest, it's the best method we have until we start finding clues," he countered, still not showing any sign of being irritated or angered in the slightest. Unlike his brother, he was skilled at keeping his temper under check.

"Yes," Cobalt sighed, rolling his eyes, "it is the best method for thoroughly irritating the murderer and getting yourself offed first."

"For your information, you have no idea what I've been through," Yazodare replied, his voice developing a sudden edge. "These killers have murdered nearly my entire family, and I'll do whatever is necessary to avenge them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom