• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Different Kind of Murder VIII - The Town WINS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A Different Kind of Murder VIII - TerraYellow

"And you know less of me," Cobalt replied coldly, a steely edge in his voice, his wings now flitting uncontrollably as his eyes narrowed, the Scizor slowly turning away from Yazodare, disgusted.

"It's been a very long time since I've heard about a murder." Ghost said suddenly.

"Really?" Vivi said to the Haunter.

Alpha groaned. "These morons have killed me five times. Hopefully we can come on top this time..."

"Yes." Ghost replied to Vivi. "Although, I have been a bit detached from the world in the Old Chateau."

"I see." Vivi nodded.

"But, I think I trust you guys." Ghost continued with a smile.

"Well, that's good," Vivi replied back.

"Good to know..." Alpha smiled as Ghost. "Several Pokemon don't trust me after Omega imitated me and attempted a killing spree."

Ooc: Yes, the whole Omega thing is a whole new dimension to Alpha's character. XD

Volt wandered into the City, looking for people. She was worried that she might be lost.

OOC: Okay... what did I miss? XD

IC:
"...Where the heck am I?" Alex asked after he was warped into "Happy Fun Town."
"I wonder if anyone else is here." Alex said sighing and walking around.

"This place is just strange!".. Mia thought to herself, having just been teleported into a place known as "happy fun town"..

"Hmm, I wonder if anyone else is here?", she wondered, as she looked around

"Hello!" Alex said walking over to Mia after noticing her.
"What's your name? Mine is Alex." Alex asked.

"The name's Mia, nice to meet you Alex", Mia replied, relieved to see someone else here.

"So Alex... what brings you here?", Mia asked with interest

"I was warped here around thirty minutes ago." Alex said confused as to why he was warped here.
"Did the same happen to you?" Alex asked.

"There's a group of Pokémon over there, I think." Alex said looking at the others.

OOC: I wasn't even paying attention to the Murder games, Cubone.

IC: "No problem, Alpha." Ghost replied.

Nat was standing around in the streets of Happy Fun Town after being teleported from his home, when he was about to take a nap. "This has seriously ruined my day..." He said before yawning.

Flame was teleported to a place he had never heard of. He looked around and saw nobody he knew, but just a group of people. "Hi guys," he said, his fur shining in the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom