• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ARMY OF ME!!!! UP VS. DOWN VERSION 20! SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY EDITION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
495! - Team Mew needed

…*sigh* there’s no easy way to do this, so I’ll just say my peace and be done.

Official Announcement: As some of you may have guessed, if you’ve been poking around or noticed my change of theme, I am stepping down as leader of the clones, and leaving the game. Furthermore, as host, I am hereby banning myself from reentering the game at any point in the future. I have noted as such in the first post.

I will still continue to monitor the game and act as the host, both for score correction and player adding purposes.

This is not a decision I come to lightly nor is it a decision I’ve come to in haste. I made sure to wait for several hours to make sure this was the correct decision. It is.
This is not because I’ve stopped caring. Far from it. I still want the clones to win with every fiber of my being, but that’s precisely the problem.

Rainbow Cloud left because he wasn’t willing to do whatever it took to win. I am leaving because I very nearly was willing to.

These threads and these games are supposed to be fun for everyone, not just for me and not just about who wins and who loses. I forgot that golden rule.

I would like to formally apologize to everyone who is participating or has participated in this thread. I got carried away and swept up in the moment. That is wrong.

I will probably be taking an extended, if not permanent, leave of absence from playing in the Up Vs. Down threads in the future, and I’m still debating whether or not I want to continue hosting after this thread has concluded.

My one last request is that this matter not be discussed in this thread. If you want to talk to me about this, or discuss this amongst yourselves, please do not do it here.

That is all.

-ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom