• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Blaziken vs Sceptile

Mewtwo24

Reaction score
im suprised nobody has done this one yet if they have then let me know and post a link well the title says it all i like blazekin a bit better than sceptile

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Blazekin vs Sceptile

I prefer Sceptile, by far. He has a better design and moves.

Sceptile is my favourite pokémon and thus I choose him (though I like Blaziken a lot too).

Also Sceptile is a beast in UU competative play. Blaziken is too, but he's more of a wall breaker whereas Sceptile is an all destroying sweeper.

Sceptile is pretty good in ou too.

Normally, I would say Blaziken but due to Sceptile's reappearance in the anime, I'm in a "Sceptile :D" mode. So Sceptile gets the vote this time.

Anway both are always EXTREMELY close to each other. Both are always clamoring for 3rd place in my list of favourites or for 1st place if said list doesn't include legendaries.

Blaziken. Its hotwings! And it learns Sky Uppercut/

ok i made the poll and now i will add pics

blaziken+blaze kick+sky uppercut=WIN

This one's a tough one for me. The two of them are tied for my favorite Hoenn Pokemon. Blaziken is my favorite Fire Starter (and in fact, the only one I like), Sceptile is tied with Meganium as my second favorite Grass Starter (just behind the Bulbasaur line, my favorite Pokemon).

In a battle, Blaziken would win if it gets a shot in, but Sceptile is faster and has Earthquake, so it's not entirely clear cut.

I'm going to choose Sceptile right now because I chose Blaziken in another thread. So yeah, Sceptile for me.

hey i got an idea if someone has a sceptile maybe we could battle sceptile vs blaziken pm me if you want to then we could come to a conclusion even though my blaziken doesnt have the moveset that i want i need heartscales well pm me if you want to battle

In a battle Blazaken would probably get the win, but overall I prefer Sceptile

Hmm.. Sceptile by a wee bit, both are some of my favorite starter evolutions.

Considering types and that Blaziken is one my personal favorites......Blaziken

Personally, I like Blaziken's design far better, he's been more useful on my teams, AND he's got the benefit of being my first lv.100 'mon. This one isn't even close.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom