• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BMGf Mafia III: GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BMGf Mafia III (Night 1: Here we go)

Halfway through the night, and I have not received many night actions.

If you plan on using your night actions, please do so!!

Even though tomorrow we are going to kill each other off huh?

I do ever so love death and destruction.

Re: BMGf Mafia III (Day 2: Energy Drinks Next Time)

Something has happened!:

It was about 4:30 in the morning, and I had fallen asleep. Could you blame me? I had gone on a long day of traveling, from the Netherlands to an island somewhere in the middle of the ocean, and I had been awake for about 36 hours without sleep, and I crashed. The site owners took advantage of this. They snuck in and banned someone while I was sleeping:

Shiny Celebi, you are Mijzelffan, the reviver.

image.php

You were known as somewhat of a troll for a while, but you revived your image by reviving the game of mafia on BMGf. Having revived so many things, you know how to revive users. Once in the game, you may send me a PM saying: “Revive: [name]”. That user will then be revived from the banned.

You are allied with Bulbagarden. You win if Bulbagarden wins, which happens by killing all the Site Owners.

Le te ayuda que conoces Bob.

It is now Day 2.

Re: BMGf Mafia III (Day 2: Energy drinks next time)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Well i hope you are happy you stupid Mafia. I was Mijzellfan, the one that made this mafia shit happen.
Not cool. If only i could be alive again. Innocents, don't let my death be in vain. Kill all those mafioso.

*dies*

Last edited:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm can we lynch people yet?

Yes we can

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........who to lynch. Phoenicks was acting suspicious but not really mafiaish............Hellion was acting suspicious but a friendly suspicious which worries the crap outta me. So many suspects.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........who to lynch. Phoenicks was acting suspicious but not really mafiaish............Hellion was acting suspicious but a friendly suspicious which worries the crap outta me. So many suspects.

You can ask us questions, asking to explain our strategy, if you want.

As for myself, I'm not a huge fan of waiting around to die, so I try to hunt down the mafia. The way we do that is through analyzing the voting pattern of users. Of course, that requires people to vote, which is why I was encouraging it.

This is my usual strategy in mafia games, both as an innocent and as a mafia. In fact, it would be more suspicious if I wasn't active and if I was laying low.

I assure you, it's not an act. Everything I do is intentional. If you say that my intentions are those of a mafioso, defend your claims.

Irony: the reviver is the first to die.

Lynch:Hellion

Last edited:

Lynch: Samurai

Last edited:

UnLynch:Hellion

Last edited:

UNVOTE: Samurai

So.....................

Logic escapes me from this situation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom