• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bridges Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Wow, I'm gone for a day and I get two or three pages of gifs.

Anyway, I deeply apologize for the wait. I don't have the power to invite you guys to the sub-forums, so I've been relying on Ghost (who, by the way, you guys should be thanking. He's helped with the process more than I could've ever hoped for) to do it, so I don't know what's up.

And... Gaga? Sorry.

Lady gaga has learned mind control..
anyway, we'll be getting invites to this sub forum from ghost?

Yes, but that doesn't really matter. He's only the one letting you see the forums. You shouldn't get a PM or anything, that I'm aware of.

So we're supposed to spam Ghost's inbox with mentions as a means of thanks? Isn't that counter productive?

Well, I'll thank him without an annoying notification. Thanks Ghost :-D

Haha, I never said you have to mention him. He's not the only one, just the one who has helped me the most. @Musashi and @Parmalee, thank you!

So, it's been decided- I won't be the first to get kicked out, right? Thanks. I won't take no for an answer.

And thanks everyone else who has helped, but I won't mention you~

Thank you Ghost, Parmalee, and Musashi.

And about the sub-forum- Linking it would rock my socks if/when it's ready.

Oh!...I see @Ghost sometimes in the "Tea in the Garden"thread...but I would not send him lots of meat of Spam because of that...Yeap..."Never tell the police unless your in troble"....

...Good luck @Ghost,@Musashi,@Parmalee!!...As you can see, we all are looking to you three to make this happen!!!!...

^...*Cautiously talks*...Umm..Uhhh...With you on that one(since im on your team....)...Yea...

Team Argent ftw! I cannot wait for this game to finally being! This anticipation is killing me. =D

Leader invites will be coming soon! I should be able to train leaders tonight; maybe even start the game up.

Do the leaders only see the new sub-forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom