• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

.....You know.... I expected the whole KILL A HERD OF POKEMON thing from Zekrom..... RESHIRAM is the one that BURNS A HERD OF BOUFFALANT INTO OBLIVION though.....

MustnotmakeisitbecauseZekromisblackjoke

Puhleeze, at most, all they'll get is their hair burrned

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

Male: Yes it's probably same person.
Female: Not at all.
I know that it is most likely not her it just sounds similar!On to topic I think I will like this movie....let's just hope.

After finally watching the trailer without having the Audio muted, I'm not sure what alot of people mean by Reshiram sounding more tougher than Zekrom. Zekrom sounds tougher with that deeper voice in comparison. Reshiram just sounds like he's more active or younger in a way, where Zekrom sounds older and more relaxed.

Victini and another pokemon would be given out when the movies come out.

Victini and another pokemon would be given out when the movies come out.

Trust me on this, if Keldeo were indeed going to be given out in this movie, they would've announced it by now. Even CoroCoro promised to reveal a new legendary a few months ago, BUT THEY GAVE US NOTHING except the reveal that there would be two movies this time. If anything the another event would be Reshiram or Zekrom depending on which movie ticket you buy.

corocoro never promised a new legendary. they promised a new legend... and they delivered. a legend is a story, we got another new story.

whoever translated legend as "legendary pokemon" was silly.

I really like the music I heard in the trailer (who was it, Every Little Thing?) I can't wait for the full version to be released! :D

Why is this called 'The First Movie'?

Why is this called 'The First Movie'?
It's called 'The First Movie' because it's the first BW movie.

Also, the sky is blue.

corocoro never promised a new legendary. they promised a new legend... and they delivered. a legend is a story, we got another new story.

The Legend of the first dual Pokémon movie as well. We'll all pass it down to our grandkids, and they will pass it down to their grandkids etc etc.

Tell that to both WPM and Serebii who posted new Legendary Pokemon during that time.

It's called 'The First Movie' because it's the first BW movie.

Also, the sky is blue.

Was the darkrai movie caleed 'The frist movie'?

And are you serious?

It's probably to go along with the idea of BW being a fresh start.

I believe the DP trailer also said the same thing.

^^considering it shows the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Logo with ''The First Movie'' under it, yeah, that's what they meant

but about the other thing, i'm not sure either...

I really like the music I heard in the trailer (who was it, Every Little Thing?)

Yep. You can see their name in the credits.

Why people are so surprised at "The First Movie" ?
In Japan, they don't have "seasons" and instead, the show is broken to different "series"
Kanto/Orange/Johto is the first series (Pocket Monsters)
Hoenn/BF is the second series (Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation)
Sinnoh is the third series (Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl)
Unova is the fourth series (Pocket Monsters Best Wishes)
Each of these is officially "a new series" - it may look crazy to some to call it "new series", but officially in Japan - it is
For the English version (which most other countries get) it's all one long show that's broken to seasons

Just finished watching the trailer. Reshiram sounds and is BEAST! xD I liked the music that they used at the end. Zekrom sound wise and relaxed :)

Also does anybody think that there is a possibility that Reshiram might have a gender change in the english dub?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom