• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW031 - The Lost Scalchop! Mijumaru's Greatest Crisis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo, it can just feed off of Miju's bloooood.

Well, he is a tick (he evolves into a spider, but I think both are arachnids, so it's not an entirely illogical leap.) His pokedex entry suggests that he's more interested in the static electricity on his hosts than their blood, however.

Maybe Oshawott battled Blitle, lost its shell, and Joltik is feeding off any electric residue Blitzle might have left?

Maybe Oshawott will keep having to rub a balloon against his fur (does have fur, right?) to keep Joltik interested in being his replacement scalchop?

Maybe I am jumping to conclusions, but this looks like Tamagawa's work!

Can't wait for it!

Maybe I am jumping to conclusions, but this looks like Tamagawa's work!

Can't wait for it!

Apparently it is, I like the animation, especially Oshawott, when it tackles Blitzle.

The close of of Mijumaru looks like Tamagawas work. It most definitely is.
Meh about this episode. I like joltik, but not mijumaru.

I just want Mijumaru to evolve. Too bad's it's not happening anytime soon. Hopefully if he were to evolve he'd pop out his Pokemon less.

I love Oshawott, but I want it to evolve.
It is funny but... annoying sometimes. :c

I doubt Oshawott will evolve anytime soon, remember it took Turtwig 100 episodes to evolve.

I doubt Oshawott will evolve anytime soon, remember it took Turtwig 100 episodes to evolve.

Well, I have news for you: Oshawott isn't Turtwig.
But you're right, it will not evolve for now.

Maybe Oshawott will keep having to rub a balloon against his fur (does have fur, right?) to keep Joltik interested in being his replacement scalchop?
Maybe Pikachu'll have to electrucute Oshawott to keep him charged up?

YAY!!! Blitzle... is so cute in that derpy kinda way.

Ok... I dunno who came up with Scalchop but all I think about when I hear it is this

slap+chop.jpg

Yush. Now I've gone and imagined Diglett on Oshawott's chet.

Oh God the images... :D

Ok... I dunno who came up with Scalchop but all I think about when I hear it is this

slap+chop.jpg

Oh god, now I can't unsee that. I seriously can't. XD

Ahhh, love those images! Shimama is finally making its appearance! YES. And whoa... never imagined Bachuru to be that... small. I can't imagine something that small using an attack, lol.

*widely opens mouth with silent chuckles*

My, my, I think this could be an Oshawott-centered ep that will be like those Piplup-centered fillers. I have little doubt it will be just as funny.

From Sushi at Serebii.

Continuing their journey, Ash and his friends are challenged by a Trainer called Kenyan and his/her Blitzle. Just then, Ash's Oshawott claims it wants to partake in the battle, confident that it can block any attack with its precious Scalchop. But as it gets hit by a powerful attack of its opponent, the Scalchop is sent flying far into the distance.

"Kenyan"? Sounds fake...

EDIT: Someone named as "Kenyan" with a zebra-based pokemon? Gives me african vibes.

Last edited by a moderator:
But as it gets hit by a powerful attack of its opponent, the Scalchop is sent flying far into the distance.
Looks like the Scalchop is blasting off again...! *twinkle*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom