• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW043 - Nyagotiator Nyasu! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes, he DOES look dead. ^^"

Looks like Zurukex might finally learn a new, kick-based move. High Jump Kick, maybe?
And Mandibuzz is appearing? I guess Grave-E will be very happy with this episode.

Anyway, Zuruzukin looks awesome and so does this episode. Best Wishes really is improving more and more.

Ooh, looks like the vulture Pokémon (Mandibuzz or something) makes an appearance.
Hell yeah! Debut of 2 faves in one episode.

Apparently, Meowth is faking this whole thing? :/

But I'm really, really glad Zuruggu is getting a new move. =]

I don't think I could be less excited for the episode after that preview.

Yeah, it seems it's one big Nasty Plot.

Scraggy's learning a new move?

I must've missed it.
I don't think I could be less excited for the episode after that preview.

The capture is looking less likely...

Yeah, it seems it's one big Nasty Plot.

rimshotbadumtsh.jpg

Well, at least you've gotta hand it to them for thinking up the most complex plot to get Pikachu yet. XD

Why do they wanna fool them? Because of Pikachu? What does it have to do with the Dream Energy? o.o

It makes no sense to me. :|

Last edited:
Hmm? Pardon me for asking, but where in the preview was it implied that Meowth's supposed 'firing' is all part of an elaborate ruse?

In any case, this looks like it's going to be a good 'un. Echoing previous sentiments, it's about bloody time Zuruggu got itself a new move, especially given that Kibago just got one itself. And hey, it's Hi-Jump Kick! IIRC, wasn't that one of the moves he was given for the WiFi event?
Ideally, Pokabu would learn something here too, buuuuut that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Zuruzukin shoving Kibago down the front of it's pants is all kinds of wrong. But hey, cheap laughs are the bread and butter of pokemon!

It wasn't in the preview, it was part of today's episode. Nyasu is supposed to start phase 1 of their mission.

Kibago in Zuruzukin's pants? I sense a new trauma Kibago can only overcome with the help of Iris.

That would surely count as development, right? :rolleyes:

It wasn't in the preview, it was part of today's episode. Nyasu is supposed to start phase 1 of their mission.
Ahh, I see. Still, does it necessarily mean that this is part of the plan? I mean, it could just be a case of them starting 'phase 1' off-screen prior to this episode and Meowth royally screwing things up during that time.

That's about as likely as the Nyarth we see Iris "catch" being a random wild, talking Nyarth.

It was indeed.

Scraggy is learning either Low Kick or Hi Jump Kick. Both of those moves were included in the Wi-Fi Scraggy that is supposed to resemble Ash's.

It's good that the pokemon can actually fight back now. Looks like all Scraggy needed was to see how its evolved form can attack, and it was able to replicate that much.

Last edited:
Scraggy is learning either Jump Kick or Hi Jump Kick. Both of those moves were included in the Wi-Fi Scraggy that is supposed to resemble Ash's.

It's good that the pokemon can actually fight back now. Looks like all Scraggy needed was to see how its evolved form can attack, and it was able to replicate that much.

Scraggy had Low Kick not Jump Kick.

Scraggy had Low Kick not Jump Kick.

Sorry, my mistake.

Ahh, I see. Still, does it necessarily mean that this is part of the plan? I mean, it could just be a case of them starting 'phase 1' off-screen prior to this episode and Meowth royally screwing things up during that time.

Meowth is "supposed" to fail the plan that the rest of TRio gave him in the previous episode. We don't know if Meowth's "failure" and his subsequent "discharge" are facades in an attempt to fool Ash and co...

Speaking of which, I really don't understand why TRio would focus too much on how Ash and co. are doing and trying to dupe them when they should have bigger tasks to accomplish? TRio as a whole is more focused on missions associated with either obtaining powerful pokemon or important intel, not stealing the group's pokemon in particuar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom