• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW088: Sommelier Detective Dent! The Mystery of the Missing Kumasyun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to believe that this here is the result of Dent's imagination running wild yet again:

uLHSL.png
Oh god, Dent just shoved Hikari away with his hand after spinning. I can not stop laughing.

Already this is looking to be way better than the first episode with Sommelier Detective Dent.

Last edited:
oMFG HE BITCHSLAPS DAWN OUT OF THE WAY I CAN'T EVEN asjfhgj;ghlas XD

Thank you Dento. Thank you for making my day a lot better :')

Also, the animation is beautiful (even if some repeat scenes will be used for Detective Time XD). Iwane delivers! (it is him for this eppie, right?)

Yogiras might be the 'culprit' in this 'crime' as the footprints Dent's inspecting look similar to a Yogiras's one.

Iwane delivers! (it is him for this eppie, right?)
Yes, Iwane is the animation director for this episode. I'm happy this looks to be a fun episode regarding that.

i ship mijumaru and potchama. it's happened.

and i was laughing so hard when dent basically bitch slapped hikari so he could pose. ojasdflkjsfj

oMFG HE BITCHSLAPS DAWN OUT OF THE WAY I CAN'T EVEN asjfhgj;ghlas XD

Thank you Dento. Thank you for making my day a lot better :')

Also, the animation is beautiful (even if some repeat scenes will be used for Detective Time XD). Iwane delivers! (it is him for this eppie, right?)

:bounce: Yup, it is Iwane indeed, and I can't be any happier than this. Dento's busting out all over :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-07-12-22h15m36s113.png
    vlcsnap-2012-07-12-22h15m36s113.png
    387.9 KB · Views: 844
Last edited:
omg no you guys you don't understand, I CAN'T GET OVER THIS SCENE
dentobitchslap1.gif

do you know how long i've been waiting for this moment???

I gotta admit, even though I'm a Dawn fan seeing Dento push her out of the way like that made me laughXD
Do they not like each other or some thing?

I gotta admit, even though I'm a Dawn fan seeing Dento push her out of the way like that made me laughXD
Do they not like each other or some thing?

No, I think they're on fairly friendly terms with each other. But remember how Dawn reacted to Cilan's tasting time?
tumblr_m6ilvhg2id1r2rayho1_500.png

Well, detective time isn't exactly toned down from that either XD

I guess Ash is just one of the few people who don't mind his "Dento-isms" and a lot of other people just find them...weird XD

But man, Dento is not putting up with ANYONE'S shit today, he's fierce XDD

Well, Ash was fine with Brock's chasing woman every episode while others got annoyed, only time he freaked out was when Brock started chasing him due to his insane imaginationXD
So yah, Ash is one of those people that doesn't mind that stuff heck he was ok with Harley's crap so yah :p
Maybe Dento got offended with Dawn's reaction last time and decided to get her back next episode HA.

Looks like a fun episode. We could certainly use another Cilan episode for some good lols before the dreadful tournament starts.

dentobitchslap1.gif

do you know how long i've been waiting for this moment???
The only thing that could make this scene better is if it were Iris who got knocked away. :D

LOL, over at Serebii they're complaining that Cilan knocks Dawn out of the way and how its "anti-feminist." ROFL.

Cilan literally knocking Dawn out of the scene because his Tasting Time is that flamboyantly powerful could just make the whole episode for me. And I too will need a good laugh to get in before the future events come and wreck everything.

I'm totally okay with Dawn being weirded out by Cilan's eccentricities; expressions of exasperation/WTF gestures would be very appropriate (hey, this is the girl who got creeped on by Conway; I can understand her being just a little bit on edge from the weirdos :p).

But if she calls Cilan's Awesome Times "boring lectures"...

Do I even need to say?

The preview does show some great scenes. Even though we know previews are usually misleading, I actually have a feeling that this episode will be enjoyable, unlike its original. This is all despite being written by the series' worst writer, Yukiyoshi Ohashi (who does however write great episodes when he gets inspired).

Just too funny to see Hikari being that casually pushed by Dent xD

I'm totally okay with Dawn being weirded out by Cilan's eccentricities; expressions of exasperation/WTF gestures would be very appropriate (hey, this is the girl who got creeped on by Conway; I can understand her being just a little bit on edge from the weirdos :p).

Dawn doesn't need to worry because the only reason why Cilan would want to steal Dawn's clothes is to wear them XD dlskjfalskjg

Oh god, no Cilan would have knocked over ANYONE who would have been in his way at that moment except maybe Ash because he's his precious bb regardless of gender or affiliation XD

Okay maybe I should focus on the other parts of the preview...
But I honestly don't remember anything else XDDD

I don't think I can really expect much from this episode in terms of story, though. I mean...the last detective Dento episode was only redeemed by...well, Dento's personality XD

It's all good, man.

Dawn doesn't need to worry because the only reason why Cilan would want to steal Dawn's clothes is to wear them XD dlskjfalskjg

DON'T YOU FUCKING GET MY HOPES UP

h-he cosplayed elesa after all... i-i wanna see him try to pull off dawn, hair clips and all...

Y'know...after seeing the upcoming episode titles, this episodes suddenly seems more fun and enjoyable. I look forward to seeing some funny antics.

Looks like an amusing, if forgettable episode.

Don't get me wrong, Cilan's antics are amusing.

But they can only carry an episode into okay territory if there's an actual story behind it.

...Although I will admit that there I don't think there's been a single bad episode with Scraggy in it, because is just...win.

Last edited:
Oh god, no Cilan would have knocked over ANYONE who would have been in his way at that moment except maybe Ash because he's his precious bb regardless of gender or affiliation XD

I'm pretty sure that with Ash, Dent would use ANY excuse to get up close and personal to him:

203.jpg

204.jpg

029.jpg

053.jpg

185.jpg

Man knows what he wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom