• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS2DA!E17 - Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think that something special will happen in this episode. Emolga breaks with Iris, Emolga joins the TRio, Emolga finds out that the TRio wants to use/kidnap her, Emolga blasts them off, Emolga and Iris reunites, end of episode.

VA List. Is where yu detact Ash, Pikachu, Dent, Iris, Axew, ...
http://k.mobile.tv-tokyo.co.jp/e/epg/ext/20130905_21304.php
Ash…Rica Matsumoto、Pikachu…Ikue Ohtani、Cilan…Mamoru Miyano、Iris…Aoi Yuki、Axew…Minami Tsuda、Jessie (and Snivy)…Megumi Hayashibara、James…Shinichir Miki、Meowth…Inuko Inuyama、Alexa…Aya Endo、Misato Fukuen (Oshawott)、Wasabi Mizuta (Pignite?)、Akeno Watanabe (Scraggy?)、Mika Kanai (Emolga!!!)、Chika Fujimura (Pansage?/Helioptile?)、Kensuke Sato (Dragonite?), Kiyotaka Furushima (Woobat?/Excadrill?)、Chiaki Takahashi (Frillish?)、Kenta Miyake (Giovanni?)、Narrator.... Unsho Ishizuka

Last edited:
This is basically all I could think of when this episode was announced.....
326726.jpg

Oshawott and Pignite are back at it again.

Here is the preview of this episode that aired during Smash. Note that the sound is off.
[video=youtube;wwM4u0GDokU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwM4u0GDokU[/video]

Yes! Yes! Team Rocket's all four Pokémon in one episode!

Anyway, not that is a bad thing, but I guess the episode plot is becoming really predictable now.
Oshawott steals Pignite's food, Pignite punches Oshawott, Oshawott falls over Emolga, Emolga zaps Oshawott... Well, a chain effect happens and Axew ends injured. Iris, seeing poor Axew's bump, gets angry and blame Emolga, Emolga leaves.
While the twerps are searching for Emolga, she has an encounter with Team Rocket and they battle her. Unlike what we knew before this preview, Emolga will not only use Attract, but she defeats Team Rocket's Pokémon (All of them together! Yes! Yes!). Jessie then starts flattering Emolga so she joins their gang.
They try to steal the twerps' Pokémon, but a wild Exploud appears and attacks the twerps, and eats Axew. Emolga, rescues Axew and the twerps reunite again, blasting Team Rocket off again.

What I'm curious about is if this will be the episode where Giovanni informs the TRio about sending them to Kalos (I can't imagine an XY series without them, really).
I also wonder where Alexa is. Is she waiting for the next ship as well, but somewhere else? Is she going to do the same thing from the Druddigon episode? Or is she abruptly returing to Kalos during the episode introduction?

Pignite needs to beat mijumaru into a pulp as a deterrence for trying to steal his food. Its obvious mijumaru thinks pignite is weak and bullies him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom