• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS2DA!E17 - Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The little evil in me wants Emolga to join TR for real so she can appear in XY anime.

I stand corrected, it looks like the Exploud's playing a role after all! (A heroic one at that!)

Can someone post a picture of Exploud with an inflated stomach as it is about to use flamthrower?

So, Emolga is grumpy and begins to annoy the other Pokemon, so Iris gets mad, and Emolga runs away to team Rocket and the excited Jessie, an Exploud causes trouble, and they make up? I'm only guessing -shrugs-
Sounds cute, and YAY more Emolga :3

The little evil in me wants Emolga to join TR for real so she can appear in XY anime.
A Pokémon previously owned by a protagonist becoming a Team Rocket member would be a interesting twist. Emonga is nice, so I wouldn't mind if she was part of the XY anime.

Yes, Please someone Translate this because I want to know what is up with Team Rocket, Emolga, Axew, Exploud, Oshawott, and Iris because none of this makes any sense to Me and I AM EXCITED FOR THIS EPISODE.

Broadcasting the next will be on Thursday, September 5.

To wait for the ship to sail in the evening, Satoshi who had spent while a leisurely picnic in a meadow. Meanwhile, Emonga is would have been soundly scolded a little misunderstanding of the iris. If you have a glide while defiantly, and the fall to be unstable, it is Team Rocket is there. To become a Pokemon battle and our Musashi, Kojiro, but Emonga would win in one body with and "drunk".
Landslide victory in the play, Team Rocket is on encouraging their team members the Emonga.
The Emonga not the altogether bad for its product because to act together with Team Rocket ...! ?

Thank U for that it Helps a bit Now.

Again, my japanese is very bad so can someone please translate?

Yes, Please someone Translate this because I want to know what is up with Team Rocket, Emolga, Axew, Exploud, Oshawott, and Iris because none of this makes any sense to Me and I AM EXCITED FOR THIS EPISODE.

Broadcasting the next will be on Thursday, September 5.

To wait for the ship to sail in the evening, Satoshi who had spent while a leisurely picnic in a meadow. Meanwhile, Emonga is would have been soundly scolded a little misunderstanding of the iris. If you have a glide while defiantly, and the fall to be unstable, it is Team Rocket is there. To become a Pokemon battle and our Musashi, Kojiro, but Emonga would win in one body with and "drunk".
Landslide victory in the play, Team Rocket is on encouraging their team members the Emonga.
The Emonga not the altogether bad for its product because to act together with Team Rocket ...! ?

Get ready for my Joke here Everyone with Exploud Eating Axew that Emotional thought was Funny: THE EXPLOUD IS A CANNABALIST RUN FOR LIVES EVERYONE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how Japanese works, but since it says "ムサシ・コジロウのポケモンたち Musashi•Kojirou no Pokémon-tachi", using the term "tachi" makes me think it's referring to all of their Pokémon. Maybe we'll finally see their Amoonguss, Woobat, Yamask and Frillish together? One can hope...

I thought Google Translate "translations" weren't allowed here?

Here's my translation of the summary:

Satoshi and his friends are having a relaxing picnic in a meadow while they wait for the ship they plan to catch later that night. During this picnic, Emonga gets really upset at Iris over a tiny misunderstanding and storms off. As it glides through the air, Emonga loses its balance and falls to where the Rocket-Dan are. Musashi and Kojirou's pokemon gang up on the intruder but are single-handedly defeated by Emonga and its Attract! After what seems to be a landslide victory, the Rocket-Dan invite Emonga to join the group. Emonga, not thinking that anything is up, joins forces with the trio...!

Gabo 2oo said:
I'm not sure how Japanese works, but since it says "ムサシ・コジロウのポケモンたち Musashi•Kojirou no Pokémon-tachi", using the term "tachi" makes me think it's referring to all of their Pokémon.

Not necessarily. The -tachi there means that at least two of the Rocket's pokemon will be used in battle. They could use more and your wish of seeing all four of their pokemon in action at once might come true, but we can't really tell that based on what's written here.

I thought Google Translate "translations" weren't allowed here?

Here's my translation of the summary:

Satoshi and his friends are having a relaxing picnic in a meadow while they wait for the ship they plan to catch later that night. During this picnic, Emonga gets really upset at Iris over a tiny misunderstanding and storms off. As it glides through the air, Emonga loses its balance and falls to where the Rocket-Dan are. Musashi and Kojirou's pokemon gang up on the intruder but are single-handedly defeated by Emonga and its Attract! After what seems to be a landslide victory, the Rocket-Dan invite Emonga to join the group. Emonga, not thinking that anything is up, joins forces with the trio...!

Gabo 2oo said:
I'm not sure how Japanese works, but since it says "ムサシ・コジロウのポケモンたち Musashi•Kojirou no Pokémon-tachi", using the term "tachi" makes me think it's referring to all of their Pokémon.

Not necessarily. The -tachi there means that at least two of the Rocket's pokemon will be used in battle. They could use more and your wish of seeing all four of their pokemon in action at once might come true, but we can't really tell that based on what's written here.

This Looks Good I think and we might get Genders for what Pokemon come out for Jessie, and James's Pokemon.

So Emolga will use Attract on TRio's pokemon and the move will be effective based on the summary's wording.

We know Jessie's Frillish is female due to her appearance and Emolga's Attract wouldn't work on her, but we don't know her Woobat's gender. Would this mean that Jessie's Woobat is male since the summary infers that Jessie and James will both use their pokemon and they will all be infatuated? The summary doesn't indicate that Emolga will use any other move to defeat TRio's pokemon.

So Emolga doesn't believe she will get used by Team Rocket. I think they will end up trying to kidnap her without Emolga knowing that she is.

Yah know what? I think Axew would have been a better choice for this episode, oh screw it both Pokemon need some much needed attention, it's no wonder both haven't run away to join the circus.

My opinion on this episode after reading the summary is the same as the "Ash and Iris break off" episode. A good episode, but why now?? Emonga had some issues with Iris when it was freshly caught. I believe this episode could have served better if it were in the transition between the Volt Switch episode and the Don Battle episode where Emonga fights Sawk.

Then again, there's a very important factor here: Team Rocket. Since TR was not in the picture back then (they were involved in other plots iirc), this episode couldn't have been plausible back then. But still, I find the positioning of a character development-ish episode at the end of the saga weird.

Thanks, Dogasu. Even though we can't tell from the summary, I still have hopes about them using their four Pokémon. I would find weird if they are "defeated" by Emolga and her Attract if they still have two usable Pokémon on hand. This was justifiable in other ocassions because they blast off before they could call out their other Pokémon, but I don't think they would end up flying in the airs with a non-damaging move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom