• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I want to see Ash and all of his pokes together and see more interaction between his pokemon (for example Infernape, Sceptile, Charizard competing who's more powerful or something like that)
I rather want to see pokemons like Palpitoad who lacks screen time than some already overused pokemons.

Something I noticed from the clips in the preview showing the Iris vs Clair, Cilan and Brock and other things is that Oshawott and Pikachu is not together with the other Unova pokes when they appear together. Wonder where Osha and Pika is.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I really hope is that the Unova Pokemon decide to start shit with Ash's other Pokemon and try to establish themselves, and the team shot of them all yelling is their united battle cry before storming the ranch.

I know Unfezant has already been to the ranch and my hope has no chance of coming true, but I really want to see a clash between the old and new Pokemon.

Ash arrives back in Kanto. In Unova, Zekrom (a slacker, bad with confrontations and terrible at making good first impressions) realizes it wasn't there for Ash (one of Unova's heroes) in his time of need and flies to Pallet Town to see him. At home, Ash reflects on his Unova/Decolora journey; when Zekrom shows up Ash realizes his downward spiral as a trainer started with it de-powering Pikachu and he is pissed. In a rage, he explodes at Zekrom. Feeling hurt and unloved, Zekrom de-powers Pikachu again (jealous of its closeness with Ash) and flies off in the direction of Kalos, secretly hoping Ash will follow it and they can mend bridges.

Ash dumps his party with Oak off-screen (except for Oshawott, who appears one last time because why not?). Gary comes and defeats Ash's Pikachu in a battle with his MEGA BLASTOISE, explaining that Mega Evolutions come from Kalos. His resolve re-affirmed, Ash sets off for the Kalos region. Little does he know, somebody is secretly following him... it's Cilan!

Last edited:
What I really hope is that the Unova Pokemon decide to start shit with Ash's other Pokemon and try to establish themselves, and the team shot of them all yelling is their united battle cry before storming the ranch.

I know Unfezant has already been to the ranch and my hope has no chance of coming true, but I really want to see a clash between the old and new Pokemon.

Then torterra comes in and everyone sans krookodile craps their pants and runs for it XD

"9/26「オレの夢、ポケモンマスター!」
カントー地方に上陸したサトシたちは、ついにマサラタウンへと帰ってきた。早速サトシは、オーキド博士の研究室に
いるポケモンたちに会いに行くことに。そして、イッシュ地方をともに冒険した仲間たちと久しぶりの再会を果たす。
すると、そこにまたもロケット団がいて… "

I'm mainly hoping for Shigeru in this one. The Isshu team battle cry is nice but its probably just a Rocket fight. I'm wondering if all the other Poké get captured at the ranch and they save them.

"9/26「オレの夢、ポケモンマスター!」
カントー地方に上陸したサトシたちは、ついにマサラタウンへと帰ってきた。早速サトシは、オーキド博士の研究室に
いるポケモンたちに会いに行くことに。そして、イッシュ地方をともに冒険した仲間たちと久しぶりの再会を果たす。
すると、そこにまたもロケット団がいて… "
And that means...?

Gary comes and defeats Ash's Pikachu in a battle with his MEGA BLASTOISE, explaining that Mega Evolutions come from Kalos. His resolve re-affirmed, Ash sets off for the Kalos region. Little does he know, somebody is secretly following him... it's Cilan!

The one who will introduce the Mega evolution will be Korrina. Gary might introduce the Fairy type.

Script by Tomioka and animation by Natsume and Iwane. They wrap it up in style, thank you for that :)

And that means...?

That's the Newtype summary and it states that Ash arrives in Pallet Town and immediately goes to Oak's lab to reunite with his old Pokemon. However, Team Rocket shows up...

Script by Tomioka and animation by Natsume and Iwane. They wrap it up in style, thank you for that :)

And that means...?

That's the Newtype summary and it states that Ash arrives in Pallet Town and immediately goes to Oak's lab to reunite with his old Pokemon. However, Team Rocket shows up...
Oh thanks! Hopes Palpitoad has a big role in this.

I'll guess that when Ash meets with all his Pokemon the neglected Pokemon (Kingler, Glalie, etc) get 1 second shots while the unevolved marketable ones get five minute interactions with each other.

I like how this is episode 799... sets up the new generation to start with episode 800.

Well, looks like Ash is flying solo for this one.

Let's just hope it goes better than the OS Finale... :uhoh:

They are just printed Newtype summaries and contain nothing new.

Is Zekrom really in this episode? If so, I get the uncomfortable feeling that they are trying to replace Ho-oh with it.

Is Zekrom really in this episode? If so, I get the uncomfortable feeling that they are trying to replace Ho-oh with it.
It will probably be a flashback.

Even so, what if Ho-oh replaces Zekrom? It is nothing but a plot device made to get Ash going to another region and to show how special he is because he saw it so many times. The Ho-oh sighting will lead nowhere.

It will probably be a flashback.

Even so, what if Ho-oh replaces Zekrom? It is nothing but a plot device made to get Ash going to another region and to show how special he is because he saw it so many times. The Ho-oh sighting will lead nowhere.
But the Ho-Oh replacement would lead to people think Ash isn't special anymore. If you are going to use a plot device several times, stick with it as long as you don't force it. It's been 350 episodes since we last saw Ho-Oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom