• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is incorrect.
Then please share your reasoning.
Ah, after rechecking Quasar‘s role, man sees where this has come from. If any G cares for an explanation hit man up.
Vote: Midorikawa

Well, it was the fact that G Mido was very towny and thread and had been pushing a player I thought was scummy, but man should have realised the scum lord is a very good busser.
….wow this is so opportunistic

Are you the one that’s been coaching Lissi?
Mreow.

With Quas coming back to life we're probably not in MyLo anymore right?

Can we think of any reasons as to why no kill happened last Night? it could help clear a few more people.
Jamie implied he did it, but now I’m questioning that with how easily he jumped on me. Wondering if mafia rolecopped me N1 too and knows that this lynch on me is quite literally a waste of time. We gain no info and just lose a possibility of screwing mafia over. But hey let’s just help mafia make it easier to shoot town.

les also ignore how Lissi is flying under the radar with her bad responses and the obvious attempt to save the indep.

Are you the one that’s been coaching Lissi?
Man has no idea what you’re talking about, man has only talked to Homer since around the start of the day.
wow this is so opportunistic
Man trusts in the one confirmed town we have. If man’s wrong, man’ll take the fall.
Jamie implied he did it, but now I’m questioning that with how easily he jumped on me. Wondering if mafia rolecopped me N1 too and knows that this lynch on me is quite literally a waste of time. We gain no info and just lose a possibility of screwing mafia over. But hey let’s just help mafia make it easier to shoot town.
Man doubts town rolecop and scum rolecop. Man jumped on this because when man sees that the confirmed spy starts pushing for you G, man wants to look over why and man read over the very damning evidence. Man not acting on that is foolish and would be counterproductive for town as a whole. The rolecop check plus what man assumes to be something said in mafia chat going by what Quasar G said is pretty hard and clear evidence that man thinks is very difficult to weasel out of. Man has confidence in the wagon so why shouldn’t man jump on it quickly? It makes town very aware of where man stands.
les also ignore how Lissi is flying under the radar with her bad responses and the obvious attempt to save the indep.
Man is not ignoring it at all. G Lissi has been on my scum list since the start of the day, while man agrees that Lissi is probably scum, that does not mean that man should ignore the blatant evidence that it is you. Man’d rather take a 100% confidence over a 99% confidence.

Then please share your reasoning.
You were the target of my role copping on Night 1, and I learned that you were Deathproof, had the Reporter ability, and learned the ability of a Town member at the beginning of the game.

Upon receiving my infiltrative comments at the end of Night 1, I learned that one of the evildoers had an ability identical to yours, one of the evildoers has the ability to alter Cop results (which I would traditionally call Framer, but it could make an evildoer appear peaceful as well), and that it sounds like there are at least three evildoers.

Vote: Midorikawa

i trust Jamie and naturally Quasar, too

Man believes that now. Especially with what Quas has said, swap yourself with Mido on my list and add Slot 13 to scum and it’s now accurate.

for what it's worth, i definitely believe Exlight is town. not sure if my input is trustworthy here, but still lol

HOST NOTE & D3 Votals (2)
VOTALS

coordinator lissi - 2 (ExLight, Midorikawa)
Midorikawa - 4 (Quasar_Catfish, JamieIsBored, Itsjustmudkipz, StormyStinger, Space)

Not voting - 3 (berylguzmania, coordinator lissi, Mythra)

24 hours remain in Day 3.

HOST NOTE: We recently noticed that the final votals for D1 were incorrect. Luckily, this would not have changed the outcome of D1. The phase change post has been updated accordingly with the correct votals. We apologize for this mistake.

Upon receiving my infiltrative comments at the end of Night 1, I learned that one of the evildoers had an ability identical to yours, one of the evildoers has the ability to alter Cop results (which I would traditionally call Framer, but it could make an evildoer appear peaceful as well), and that it sounds like there are at least three evildoers.
So you’re saying a mafia claimed the same exact thing as me? Prove it.

Post the spy results in thread. I’m waiting for your overwhelming evidence as you push town to waste time on a no lynch on a MYLO day.

@JamieIsBored Its Mylo as far as we know and quas is pushing someone they say is DP? If you really suspect Lissi and trust Quas shouldn’t you be going for the obvious lynch instead of joining in wasting time on the DP? Of course wouldn’t do to actually bus you mafia bud would it.

@ExLight being you’re the only one not voting me it seems. Share some thoughts? Should town really be wasting a lynch on a DP during mylo?

Its Mylo as far as we know and quas is pushing someone they say is DP? If you really suspect Lissi and trust Quas shouldn’t you be going for the obvious lynch instead of joining in wasting time on the DP? Of course wouldn’t do to actually bus you mafia bud would it.
Oh, man didn't see that you were deathproof. We are no longer in MyLo with Quas rejoining, and man is pretty sure the loss of your deathproof today is important for tonight's actions. I have no one to bus, as man is not an opp, Lissi is going the day after you die and then Slot 13 the day after that, then that's the game.

Oh, man didn't see that you were deathproof. We are no longer in MyLo with Quas rejoining, and man is pretty sure the loss of your deathproof today is important for tonight's actions. I have no one to bus, as man is not an opp, Lissi is going the day after you die and then Slot 13 the day after that, then that's the game.
Hosts have not confirmed we are no longer in Mylo unless I missed them answering my direct question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom