• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Light's day Vigilante ability is killing, then I would die from this. I only am immune to the first time I am lynched. You would be a significantly better target as you are Deathproof and an evildoer.
I’m town so why would I offer myself? And day vig is basically a lynch isn’t it?

@TheCapsFan @Potato-2.0 What would happen if a day vig targeted an LP?

The evildoers discussed a potential elimination on one or more inactive players. One evildoer was added to chat with another player. There was discussion on whether or not the "Grandma" role previously mentioned was real, discussion about Redirection, Framing, and Strongman, and lastly the kill target for the previous night was changed multiple times.
Mreow.
We need to be a bit careful with Spy role after it's outed because mafia can communicate in code or make misleading posts.

Mreow.
We need to be a bit careful with Spy role after it's outed because mafia can communicate in code or make misleading posts.
Not just that. Obviously I’m 100% positive in my beliefs. But I know the rest aren’t that Quas has been converted. But considering how convenient quasars spy results were last time and how they have provided no useful info this time, I think it’s a good bet on the conversion.

Not just that. Obviously I’m 100% positive in my beliefs. But I know the rest aren’t that Quas has been converted. But considering how convenient quasars spy results were last time and how they have provided no useful info this time, I think it’s a good bet on the conversion.
If you want me to provide the group with better Spy results, then please tell your coconspirator(s) to talk about something more interesting.

Removing you from the equation, it makes plenty of sense for the evildoers to be wary of their talking points, especially after the player they know to be the Spy has returned to the game. My hindered ability to provide helpful information should further prove that I have retained my Spy ability and alignment to the Town, as the evildoers are worried about what secrets of theirs I might spill next.

sorry about the inactivity - been unwell and have had a hard time focusing lol. not that i have info to give anyway, since i'm pretty much just relying on the players i trust here for direction, but alas.

has it been confirmed there's a bomb, btw? i know beryl said it before, but was this confirmed in any capacity?

The reason I suggest voting Lissi is she can’t be perma lynchproof as mafia so she’s a surefire lynch.

Shooting digi or quas gets another surefire death unless digi is dp too.

And shooting me gets rid of my dp and so does lynching me but then we still basically end up with a no lynch.

Of Course shooting Lissi and lynching digi is just as productive as the reverse.

Thing I do feel concerned about is that digi cannot claim cause light did already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom