• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME (7/1/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Collapse [Mature] - Prologue (6/12/14)

I got my role.

:sweatlol: Got your message late @Beck; Sorry about that.

I can sub though!

Confirming!

To confirm, I am here.

Confirming~

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter One (D1): Wallowing Wealthy Man (6/12/14)

Still waiting on Oswin to confirm.

1.) @リベンジ;
2.) @lovandra;
3.) @HumanDawn;
4.) @Froakie;
5.) @Clusiana;
6.) @Shiny Ditto;
7.) @Soulmaster;
8.) @FinalArcadia;
9.) @Xolw;
10.) @Rabbit;
11.) @Elysion;
12.) @Mijzelffan;
13.) @Oswin;
14.) @CrackFox;
15.) @Zexy;
16.) @MarioMiner;
17.) @sharkshocker;
18.) @Synthesis;
19.) @GliscorMan;
20.) @Momoka;

The death of the wealthiest - and soon to be even wealthier - man of Swell set heavy on the citizens. After Archaic B. G.’s body had been buried respectfully the town quickly came to the conclusion that something was wrong. Not just wrong, but out of place. That someone had done this with the intentions of harming Swell. Upon realizing the discomfort in people’s faces as I passed down the streets to my office, I stepped forward to the center of town with the hopes to resolve the issue.

“What did he look like?!” I yelled out into the small crowds of people passing by. “What colour hair, what was his facial expression like, what was he wearing?!”

Confused at first, many began to catch on.

“He had brown hair!” one woman shouted.

“No, you dumb broad, he had blonde!” a man shouted back.

“He was wearing red! A mask, I believe!” an older gentleman at the front of the crowd echoed.

“Are you all sure?” I questioned back, above the masses. “I need to be positive that this is what the man looks like,” I thought to myself, knowing that if I was wrong, an innocent citizen could be harmed. “Perfect!” I yelled out in response, after conversing with my gut.

“So… now what?” a woman with a hoarse voice asked.

“We find out who has done this,” I replied confidently. "We kill the killer."

34j7nkk.png

----------​

Chapter One will end at 8:00pm EST Saturday, June 14 (48 hours from now). If you have any comments, questions, or concerns along the way please do not hesitate to reach out to me! Thank you again everyone for playing, and the best of luck!

Does this mean that there is only one person who is "mafia"?

Does this mean that there is only one person who is "mafia"?

There is more than one member of the Mafia.

The stories each phase are completely for flavor. I would like if you read them, but you lose no value if you don't.

It's probably just the one person who killed Archaic that people saw. 1 mafia in a game in general is odd.

Vote:Zexy
FR'ing me? Classic mafia tactic to gain my trust.

Traitors in our little town, working with the mafia all along and now killing us. :0 Or maybe this is a city I'm not sure, is that a skycraper in the OP?

What did fr'ing mean again? edit: I think it's friend requesting nvm.

When did Swell become so deprived, I thought to myself as I read the flavour text.

Vote: Mijzelffan - for not paying close enough attention.

How to call you katanaka-kun with red avvy?

When did Swell become so deprived, I thought to myself as I read the flavour text.

Vote: Mijzelffan - for not paying close enough attention.

After all I've done for you you traitor. :c

vote: Soulmaster maybe a bit of early motivation will get you to be more active in this game than you have been recently.

Pfft, want Soulmaster to be active, haha.

Vote: リベンジ Soulmaster not like strange names. Soulmaster vote to kill strange names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom