• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you are only given the ingredients that would be used for caramel popcorn and don't have any of the equipment.

I wish my computer was faster.

Granted, now you have a computer with legs that can run really fast!

I wish it snowed here.

Granted. You get a comb that constantly breaks.

I wish the folks at a local optometrist office would pick up the phone in a timely manner when they are called. Hate waiting through a minute of ringing!

granted, wish now has 1,000,000 PP

i wish for a 27th letter to be added to the alphabet

Granted, you now know what the word "everything" means.

I wish Fennekin's final evolutionary stage is not part Fighting type.

Granted but they all taste awful.

I wish I could travel back in time.

Granted. Now real life has a lot more lag as a price for enhanced graphics.

I wish I didn't have to do an exam on my birthday.

Considering the thread you posted in, an uncorrupted wish is impossible and creates a huge tear in space, Dialga falls off a cliff, and black holes emerge everywhere.

I wish for a sandwich.

Granted. You are now immune to the word "everything" while other immunities worsen.

I wish I could stop forgetting passwords.

Granted, but a manufacturing malfunction caused Poké Balls of all types to catch only those two. Also, both have straight zero IVs with a bad nature.

I wish I stopped slacking off on my games.

Back
Top Bottom