• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a catchphrase?

Used mostly: "Thun thun thun...thuuuun....."

Another one: "What....?"

Catchphrases by Seto Kaiba (AKA Me)

"Screw the Rules, I have money!"
"Screw the Money, I have rules..."
"Screw the Yules, I have money!"
"Screw the Rules, I have green hair!"
"Looks like the Rules... Just got screwed!"

Whenever I do something really stupid, I say I "had a momentary lapse of reason."

I say "thank you" whenever someone insults me.

When someone else fails, I clap really slowly and say "Congratulations." If it's an epic enough fail, I might say "I am about to (palm my face/face my palm)," and then do so.

Also, whenever someone says something that doesn't make sense I say "What sort of a twisted world do you live in!?" and when I'm wrong or say something that doesn't make sense I say "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I just realized how many I actually have :XD2:

Sarcastic clapping. There's quite a bit of that.

As for an actual catchphrase, I have three:

'I can use absolutely anything as a weapon.' Even music.
'_____, and lots of it.' (Usually the blank is filled in with the word 'idiocy.')
'BURN THE WITCH! BURN HER, I SAY!' (Typically used when someone does well on a test or something.)

EDIT: Just remembered another one.
'I didn't kill her, she killed herself!'
('Her' and 'she' are normally swapped for 'it', but that's the original version of the quote.)

Last edited:
For me they would have to be
"Delightfully Gothic." When i find somthing cool
"VAMPIRES!" My obbsession.
"Yummy." When see something grose
"Im surrounded by Idiots!" When im annoyed by other people.

Oooh... I have a few.
"Don't judge me." is the main one. :3 People catch me playing Pokemon a lot.
"Proud of you son" when someone accomplishes something, and "Do you love me now?" when I accomplish something.
"Onwards, upwards, and to the left!" For... travel montages?
Stolen: "Through the power of Christian Magic!" Which for some reason seems to really bother... everyone I know. X3 Used to describe how things are done. Extending the last syllable of Christian is a must.
Stolen: "And then everybody died." or more directly from its source: "And he was so ugly that everybody died. The end!"
And then the new one, also stolen: "I didn't make it all the way through Third Grade for nothin'!"

"That is interesting. You think I care. Cute."

"My sarcasm seems to be beyond your measely understanding. I'm really saying 'Fuck You' politely"

"Holy tits"

Pretty much any variant of the word fuck.

I am like the master artist, language is my canvas, and the word "fuck" is the paint which I so gloriously slosh across it.

I use the word "Gah" alot so I guess that's a catchphrase.
Another one is
"Wait what"

"I feel like randomly collapsing," followed by said collapse.

"And what?"

Usually I say that when I don't really see how X is related to or causing problems for Y and requires further elaboration. Pisses my friends off immensely XD

In the forums, when I feel like mentioning random ships that I make out of nothing, I will notice if two users are copying each other/one is copying the other.

"Imitation is the highest form of flattery."

When I get irritated, my immediate word is "頂你個肺!"

Well, I don't want to explain what it means. The only thing I can say is it is not English.

Last edited:
When someone makes a discovery/says something that they apparently find amazing but no one else cares about it, I will say "Cue the sound of one hand clapping."

When someone makes a completely pointless movement or noise, I'll say "Ow."

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom