• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP142: The Worst Togepy Ever!

Re: DP 142 "The Worst Togepy Ever!" Preview Thread

^ It's whole existence seems to be some nasty plot...

A few interesting pictures from Pokemon Sunday.

DP142preview_6.jpg

DP142preview_7.jpg

Gender confirmation!

DP142preview_8.jpg

Yet another shot of badass Togepi.

So apparently the "worst Togepi ever" knows Attract? So does that mean it's female (as Pikachu and Piplup are most likely male)?

:eek: So it's for real! PIKACHU IS A GUY!!

This show needs more badass girls anyway. :-D

Yes, that Togepi is female.

Pochama's gender was confirmed as male in DP 137: "Maril, Pochama, Elekid!!". This also means Pikachu's gender is (finally) confirmed as well... It's also male of course.

Now that's one badass female Togepi, or Pikachu and Pochama are just plain gay. XD;

Either way one of them has cross dressed I'm pretty sure piplup is a male after the marill episode, so this might just also confirm pikachu is male YAY for the original series being forgotten.

I can't really imagine that badass Togepi being female. It looks VERY masculine. All I'm hoping is that it's a different Togepi because this is just plain weird.

Actually, a badass female Togepi would be awesome. Considering it's battling against Happiny...catfight MEOW haha!

Anyway, this episode looks like it's full of epic win. Honestly, this is going to be very hilarious! Oh if only Barry was here for another episode, the possibilities of hilarity would be endless. But hey, I'm excited nonetheless :D

Haha, my first reactions to this was: Wow, the writers must have been browsing Pokemopolis; but I digress XD

Anyone else but me think that this Togepi is just like Gold's Togepi in the Special manga?

Yup yup.

I wonder if this one gambles too.

Oh yeah! I thought of that too. Maybe it's the same one (haha, very unlikely...the anime would never make a MANGA ref, now would they?)

:eek: So it's for real! PIKACHU IS A GUY!!
NOOOOOO! piplup is just bi, and the togepi is a male!! ARRGGGHHH *denialdenialdenial*

*headdesk*

/seriousness

About time we finally had closure on this.

Didn't we have closure on this back when Buneary first crushed on Pikachu, back in DP9 or whatever it was? :p

Didn't we have closure on this back when Buneary first crushed on Pikachu, back in DP9 or whatever it was? :p

I kinda wanted to believe that buneary was a really girly boy, or a lesbian (similar reasons to my previous post) XP. But, you know, it's very obvious that the writers (and the sane part of the fandom) think so otherwise.

You know, togepi might be using charm and not attract, it's a possibility.

Didn't the PMD2 Special depict Attract as a yellowish orange heart as well?

Buneary's crush should have been a massive giveaway. Don't know why people still made an effort to deny it. =/

Didn't the PMD2 Special depict Attract as a yellowish orange heart as well?

Buneary's crush should have been a massive giveaway. Don't know why people still made an effort to deny it. =/

Hrm, maybe. I haven't seen PMD2 in a while, and when I watched it, I was too distracted by the adorable (and corny) relationship that piplup, sunflora and chimchar shared (aw, it was just too cute *_* )

Because we like to defend the defenseless (and improbable)?

Either way, it'd be cool to see a girl Pokemon be something totally badass, instead of just being the love interest for once ^^

I'm just amazed that we're getting an ep about a Togepi that actually has a personality, an evil one to boot. I sure didn't see that one coming.

Its also nice to see the stereotype broken that all Togepi act like infants or whatever, even the ones in the Mirage Kingdom eps hardly did anything and couldn't defend themselves.

The DP series sure does break past stereotypes. It really goes to show you how times have changed.

The only thing i find appealing about this episode is that the two little devil's are going to battle each other.

I still say the end of the preview looks like giovanni's office, makes me wonder if TR manage to subdue it and send it to him....

Apparently Buneary can also be a lesbian.:p

Anyway, FINALLY Pikachu's gender is confirmed without a doubt. Took the writers long enough *cough*tenyears*cough*.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom