• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP151: Agnome, Yuxie, Emrit! ・ DP152: Dialga and Palkia! The Final Battle!!

Re: DP151-52 "Agnome-Yuxie-Emrit!" & "Dialga and Palkia! The Final Battle!" Preview

I'd be more interested, for reasons previously stated, in seeing Carolina's reaction.

Re: DP151-52 "Agnome-Yuxie-Emrit!" & "Dialga and Palkia! The Final Battle!" Preview

To be honest, I don't think we'll see a reaction out of Carolina...she's not going to be right in the middle of the action (except when J drops the Galactic bomb into the lake, but that's about it), but Cynthia will. I'd actually like to see Cynthia's reaction more than anybody else's, since she was practically the only one who was suspicious about Cyrus in the first place. Everybody else kinda just blew him off....sorta, lol.

It makes me wonder what Cynthia's reaction to Eusine would have been, given that Eusine had a similar outburst and he's not evil, just crazy. Is it one of those plot devices that brings suspicion to the guilty, like how Ash could magically figure out that the Viridian Gym was Rocket-run when at any other point if JJ&M showed up he'd have assumed that the GL was, like, tied up in a closet somewhere? Or would Cynthia have been suspicious anyway and just been wrong?

I think it was the combination of Cyrus' superior knowledge of the Sinnoh legends AND his violent rants/outbursts that caused Cynthia to be suspicious. If you notice, she didn't really start getting suspicious towards him until he started explaining what would happen if the two orbs and the pixies were combined with each other... and his epic evil laugh kinda gave it away too...maybe...it was still epic though, lol.

Eh, Eusine was the same way. Just...not as epic. Although he did nearly smack Morty, which was interesting.

(and then proceeded to say "what's that?!" when Suicune showed up. But then he couldn't see it clearly yet when he said that)

did ash battle volkner yet in the episodes that aired in japan

No. He hasn't even gotten to Sunyshore. Bulbapedia covers such things if you can't find an appropiate thread for it.

Eh, Eusine was the same way. Just...not as epic. Although he did nearly smack Morty, which was interesting.

(and then proceeded to say "what's that?!" when Suicune showed up. But then he couldn't see it clearly yet when he said that)

The big difference is that Eusine isn't evil, but Cyrus is. So I really can't see why Cynthia would show suspicion towards Eusine (especially after seeing how he is in the Legend of Thunder episodes). Cynthia must have been getting a strong vibe about Cyrus being evil...alot of people even do that in real life, we tend to have the ability to get a bad vibe from somebody, and most of the time it ends up being right.

did ash battle volkner yet in the episodes that aired in japan

Nope, not even close...they're right in the middle of airing the finale of the Team Galactic arc.

P.S. The first episode that Charon appears in isn't too far away from airing in the US, so it brings us even closer to the TG finale too.:party:

That's my point. Eusine's rants were similar in tone, but he's not evil, just insane. I'm saying it's a plot device that caused Cynthia to pick up on Cyrus being evil when I doubt she would for Eusine BECAUSE of that, even though the situations would be similar.

Provided they didn't try to retcon Ho-Oh/Bells Eusine in favor of LoT Eusine, that is. (and, you know, provided Cynthia MET him)

Don't believe this has been posted yet, but it's a new preview. I'm so exshited...

http://www.filb.de/1183

Mars and Saturn are like "OMFG....we're gonna die..."

Oh, that's the preview from last week. But still impressive...save for how they suddenly drew Cyrus inconsistantly near the end...

Man this looks so wicked. Is it airing this week? Some times I get confused with dates =/

Let's see if Gary actually does anything in the finale.

Oh mah lord....I can't wait...somebody said the English dubs for this would come out around March/April of next year? Kinda random, but I hope that's when Ben 10: Evolutions is supposed to start airing too...don't know why that would be awesome, but it is to me for some reason.:party: I also can't wait for DP136 to air, I'm really curious who's gonna voice Charon in the English version.

Croagunk is going to be so epic.

Let's see if Gary actually does anything in the finale.

We already know he won't do anything, lol.

- Wow, Takeshi has some really skinny arms.

- Satoshi, Hikari, and Takeshi read the title screen.

- Shigeru and Blacky!

- And now, Saturn vs. Shigeru!

- Poor Koiking

- So the Ginga Bomb was created using the energy from the ruins in Tobari City.

- They sure are loving their Movie 11 music in this episode.

- Wow, that first half just *flew* by.

- So Akagi knew that if one of the lake trio got caught, the remaining two would appear to try to save it.

- J keeps getting hit by the trio's attacks...I wonder if that'll lead anywhere...

- *blink blink*...did they just kill off J?

- The Rocket-Dan have a nickname for Handsome..."Ekiben-san" (an "ekiben" is a boxed lunch you buy at a railroad station).

- Yeah, Shirona...I'd bring my car to a screeching halt if that happened, too.

- Those Ginga-Dan costumes the Rocket-Dan have on are great.

- These thick black outlines are a bit distracting.

- And, the end of Part One has that awsome still shot that we saw months ago.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom