• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Easiest/Most Frustrating Gym Puzzle?

Easiest had to be Lt. Surge's in terms of puzzles and hardest? Fuck you Sootopolis and your ice shattering shenanigans. I can take an ice sliding puzzle, I can't however deal with 1 path only and ice sliding.

Easiest would probably be one of the Gyms without an actual puzzle (the Rock and Olivine Gyms). Among the ones with actual puzzles, though, are most of the Gen IV and V gyms.
Hardest would be Sabrina, Tate & Liza, and Morty (if only because it's so hard to figure out what the hell you're supposed to do).

Easiest: Jasmine's gym. You just walk in.
Most difficult: Tate & Liza, for whatever reason. I always had problems with it.

The easiest one for me is the Olivine gym~

And the hardest for me is ANY puzzle involving ice. I usually just go in random directions for a really long time and somehow I eventually end up at the gym leader. It just takes me forever. ^^;

Easiest: Jasmine's gym. You just walk in.
Most difficult: Tate & Liza, for whatever reason. I always had problems with it.

Same!! I went through the Mosdeep gym pretty easily the first time I fought Tate and Liza, but when I went in for the rematch, I just couldn't remember where the switches were, so on and so forth.

Another hard one was, yes, the Snowpoint gym in Platinum because it took me forever to slide around on the ice.

For me, the Hoenn gyms had the hardest puzzles, and the HGSS gyms had the easiest puzzles.

I don't really remember any frustrating puzzle, but I believe that Tate and Liza's are very troublesome if they want a rematch, because you have to perform the puzzle all over again to get to them, and unlike other puzzles, it is rather time-consuming to do that.

Easiest puzzle? Of course I can say the first puzzles of every gym, but to me, most other puzzles are easy, because to me, they don't require a lot of thought, like Sootopolis' ice puzzle, and most of Unova's puzzles (because they are more or less linear).

That's it for now.

easiest? brock, jasmine, blue(crystal)..all u have to do is to just walk..
most annoying? wake in platinum..I went berserk trying to solve it..

I thought Iris's dragon heads in Black/White were going to be a nightmare, but you really just keep on walking and it conveniently works out for you

The easiest is Jasmine's gym. Like everyone said, you just walk in. The hardest for me was Skyla's gym. Don't look at me like that, I didn't know you could turn the cannons around. >_>

Drayden/Iris Gym was a nightmare for me! It took me a good 10-15 minutes to make it to the last pillar to face them. -__-;; All the other ones are pretty easy.

Hardest puzzle? Uh...Im probably forgetting some, but Crasher Wakes Gym, Sabrinas Gym, Draydens/Iris's Gym, and the 5th Gen Ice guys Gym come to mind.

And not counting the early gyms, Chucks Gym is very easy.

Hardest puzzle? Uh...Im probably forgetting some, but Crasher Wakes Gym, Sabrinas Gym, Draydens/Iris's Gym, and the 5th Gen Ice guys Gym come to mind.

And not counting the early gyms, Chucks Gym is very easy.
Speaking of which, isn't it possible to trap yourself in that 5th gen ice guys gym? I had to reset once when I was in there because I couldn't get back out...

I dont think so. I almost got trapped on multiple occasions, but I managed to get out each time.

Pryce's was pretty hard. I remember spending quite a long time in there before I got it right.

Obviously, the easiest puzzles are the first ones, such as Roxanne, Brock, Falkner and Roark.

I hated most of the Sinnoh Gym puzzles. I also didn't like the Opelucid Gym puzzle

Opelucid Gym was really frustrating, I ended up in a continuous loop at one stage.

It seems like 4th gen gyms, with the exception of Roark's, were pretty hard. And I agree with anyone who think that

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom