• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite (and least favorite) Pokemon cries in the games?

Re: Pokemon Cries

I love the cries that almost sound like songs.

Froslass, Leafeon, Glaceon, Lopunny, and Roserade all sound gorgeus.

But I friggin' hate Zubat. For the obvious reason.

(BTW, I use a Skuntank on my main team roster on Diamond. He's my adorable little baby! His cry doesn't bother me. I think it's really funny.)

Mewtwo's is classic probably my favorite followed by Electabuzz, Lugia, Nidoking, Hitmonchan and Scizor.

Electabuzz has an awesome cry. It sounds like someone getting electrocuted!

I just love Musharna's cry, I don't know why. I also love Glaceon's, Leafeon's, Milotic's, Froslass's, Kirlia's, Shanderaa's and Gochiruziru's. I really don't like Skuntank's though.

Hmm I've always liked Seadra's. I like Absol's too. There'll be more though.

Hmm there's sure to be some I don't like but I'll think of it later(can't think of it now).

Edit: Oh yeah I remember I like Skarmory's. And I don't know what to think of Staraptor's, lol I would say it's bad but it's fun to imitate/mock, lol.

Gochiruzeru's cry is one of my favorites, but detest hearing Kricketune.

I hat Lumineons, and Skuntanks for sure....I love toterra's and the isshu starters and pokemon cries, and i hate Mudkip's. it sound to...solid for a sweet pokemon like him.

I personally love the old cries; I think the new ones are (gasp!)too realistic. My favorite would probably be either Blastoise, Tropius, or Espeon. Least favorite is probably Drifblim. It's just too elaborate for its own good.

Like: Typhlosion, Pichu, Gardevoir, Luxray, Gochiruzeru, Meloetta, Kojondo, Onondo, Banette, Giratina, Cresselia, Urgamoth, Arceus, Jaroda, Empoleon, Mismagius, Dasutodasu ('cause it makes me laugh).

Dislike: Kricketune, Skuntank, Chaobuu, Aerodactyl, Nidoking, Exeggutor.

I like Absol's and especially Mightyena's.

I dislike Meowth's and Horsea's since they're practically the same.

Like:pikachu, Typhlosion, Musharna, every Fire starter, Bidoof, Choroneko, Yanappu, Absol, Dialga, Poochyena, Turtwig and Kricketune.

Dislike:Jynx, Tauros, Palkia, Giratina, Goldeen, and Tentacool.

My favorites are Zapdos, Blaziken, Palkia, Zoroark, Gochiruzeru, Reshiram, and Meloetta.

I can't think of any that I hate, but I guess Charizard's and Rhyhorn's due to being same. How original.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom