• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Hoenn Legendary

Which one is the best?

• Rayquaza

Votes: 94 29.0%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 42 13.0%
  • Groudon

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Regirock

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Regice

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • Registeel

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Latios

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Latias

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 32 9.9%

• Total voters

Marluxia

Flower Power.
Reaction score
I think Hoenn had the best legends, but which one is greatest? I'm going with Rayquaza, it has an epic feel to it. (and king of the sky isn't so bad, either....)

Rayquaza. He has a wonderful design, and had amazing offensive stats.

Deoxys. I mean, how often can you catch a mutant space-virus? Regice is my second favorite because it is just plain cool (pardon the pun).

It was between latios and deoxys for me, they easily had the best designs. I for one wasnt impressed with the weather trio at all, rayquaza was decent, but other two are just weird to me.

Rayquaza. It's just plain awesome.

Groudon is a close second. I never cared for much of the others though.

Rayquaza was the best of them, at the time they all seemed really weird but looking back they weren't too bad.

kyogre.He has a cool design,good stats,wide move pool AND PURE EPICNESS

Jirachi.. so cute & adorable.. I love his movie too..
His concept & origin is also cute =))

I liked Groudon. There aren't enough giant bi-pedal monster dinosaurs out there.

Also he makes me think of a Thorny Devil.

Registeel would be my fave Hoenn legend. Its in-game cry sounds like a Transformer, and its anime cry doesnt sound too bad either.

I love Regice, Latias/Latios and Deoxys but not as much as I love Jirachi (so adorable)!

Latias and Latios but Latios just looks mean in some pics of him. I like how innocent Latias looks but being a legend she can kick some butt big time.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom