• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

I've changed my opinion. I now choose Ben and Jerry's Fudge Brownie

BTW this thread might be more suited to Chef's Chateau :b

I like vanila most. I don't like strawberry and chocolate flavoured ice- creames because chocolate gets very strong and strawberry flavoured tastes like a cough syrup to me.

Last edited:
Vanilla and strawberry~ :D I also like orange flavored ice cream too.

Vanillite flavored.

Nah, picking a single favorite flavor is hard but I love chocolate chip cookie dough , mint chocolate , root beer float, neapolitan, and rocky road a lot.

I like mango, orange, and pistachio. I've had all three in the past few days because I can't have much else due to me getting my wisdom teeth pulled.

Raspberry ripple, for sure.

Picking a single one is hard, but I'll go for Cookies 'n Cream; I also like butterscotch, strawberry, and plain vanilla. I don't like chocolate for some reason...

Mint Chip and Coffee. One is minty and chocolatey and just mmmm and the other is coffee (which is delicious on its own) in ice cream form.

I love strawberry and chocolate ice cream. My parents often buy butter pecan ice cream, but I don't really like it. Although vanilla is boring, I'll eat it if it's the only available flavor. I only seem to have one kind of ice cream at a time, if I ever do have some in my freezer.

My favorite would have to be strawberry with crunchies of any sorts..i just love when it melts in my mouth..ohh..gonna go get one..

I have so many to really choose from but i have some flavors to choose from like cookie dough, rocky road, oreo, and chocolate.

Strawberry, Chocolate, and Mint
I love your fav

My favorite would have to be strawberry with crunchies of any sorts..i just love when it melts in my mouth..ohh..gonna go get one..
I agree with you I never tried it yet but it would if I tried it.

I love strawberry and chocolate ice cream. My parents often buy butter pecan ice cream, but I don't really like it. Although vanilla is boring, I'll eat it if it's the only available flavor. I only seem to have one kind of ice cream at a time, if I ever do have some in my freezer.
The same thing my parentsused to do the same thing butvnot anymore.

Plain Vanilla, Rocky Road or Coffee Crumble...Cheese tastes good too, though

I've heard about everything but I've never heard about cheese through.

Coffee oreo and graham cracker ice cream. There's this one flavor of ice cream that's only in Korea (I believe) that's blue with streaks of strawberries and has pop rocks in it. I think it's called shooting star.

Coffee oreo and graham cracker ice cream. There's this one flavor of ice cream that's only in Korea (I believe) that's blue with streaks of strawberries and has pop rocks in it. I think it's called shooting star.

I've never been too crazy about the strawberry streak. At a 31 in Japan I had a melon ice cream with pop rocks in it, I liked that a lot better.

My favorite ice cream? There are too many... lol. Recently I discovered Haagen Dazs' Caramel Biscuit and Cream, which is amazing, that's probably my favorite at the moment. Of course I also love the ones that are overloaded with chocolate (brownie bits/brownie batter especially). Cinnamon Roll (Ben and Jerry's) and Green Tea are also great ones. I also liked a "Baseball Park" flavored ice cream I tried in Japan, which had popcorn, peanuts, caramel, and pretzel bits in it. And last but not least, Wedding Cake flavored ice cream. You can't really go wrong with any of those.

Superman ice cream is awesome, it's a mix between strawberry banana and blue moon.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom