• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Favorite LPer on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AzureBlade49's really good. Chuggaaconroy's a little better. Not as funny, but does more practical stuff

And then there's Raocow...
He doesn't do many real games, but he's so damn hilarious that nobody cares.

Chuggaaconroy. His Super Mario Sunshine LP caught my interest, and I've become a big fan since then.

Chugga all the way, he's funny, clever, knows his games and he's awesome at them

NintendoCaprisun is pretty good, maybe a big overdose of bathroom jokes, but funny and knows the game he's playing.

LP ~

I started out with bladedlightning (who's now CaptainVulgarity). He has done possibly the most entertaining LP for Hey You Pikachu and a couple other games.

Chuggaaconroy is definitely an awesome LPer. x3 Then again, how can someone not like him? Generally those are the two I can really only like. xD (Actually the two I can remember)

I mostly do Chugga when I feel like listening to some humor while playing. However I also watch LightDarkNeutral and Skawo90 a fair bit.

Anyone know a person who does good Final Fantasy LPs? Im interested.

I have 5 favourites.

5. Chuggaconroy. He's not my number one favourite! Ha!

4. MadameWario. Just because.

3. Azureblade49. Has really good commentary and was one of my first LPers I watched.

2. ChazDragoon. He was my FIRST LPer I watched, and he does a really good job at it.

And... number one...

ProtonJonSA! He is just great at Let's plays. Period. I reccomend him, so watch his videos if you haven't. He's currently doing an LP of Superman 64.

Chuggaaconroy (though I agree with what he said: he is a bit too overrated), RoahmMythril, PlayingWithMahWii, and GeminiLaser (though he waits like 1 month to do his episodes).

Chuggaaconroy and NintendoCaprisun. They never fail to make me laugh.

I like Chuggaaconroy the most, and I am very happy that he, NintendoCapriSun and ProtonJonSA have made a collaboration account. :D

Yeah, I don't talk in character all the time. Trust me, it gets annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom