• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pokemon Cry?

From the gen I Abra's and Starmie's are cool then later Gardevoir's but the best ones are from IV. gen: Mismagius, Lumineon, Togekiss, Leafeon, Glaceon, FROSLASS and from gen V : Gothitelle and Jellicent

Last edited:
Stunfisk sounds like someone's shitting into the microphone,While Lopunny sounds like what happens when she catches horny machokes eyeballing her.

My fav has got to be Jynx,Samurott or Palkia.The dedeledooldooldool of Jynx sound quite nice.

The shortest is Snorlax's.
I think the longest is Jynx's,but I may be wrong.

Froslass sound like the noise a iceberg would make if it was being shagged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Registeel has an awesome cry--it sounds like he's trying to transform. Palkia's cry is intimidating, which is why I love it. But my two favorites are Golett and Golurk. (Gee, who didn't see that one coming?)

First one that comes to mind is Chingling's cry. It sounds like the intro to the theme of the old Batman TV show starring Adam West, heheh.

Milotic, Articuno, Toxicroak and Glaceon. Ice type pokemon usually have great ones.

5. Togekiss
4. Regice
3. Nidoking
2. Bronzong
1. Honchkrow

I think any cry that I have a habit of repeating after sending out a Pokemon, would be probably be a favorite. I know that I often repeat Rhyhorn's, Wooper's, and Elekid's cries.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom