• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

I just put up a new one-shot called A Drastic Change, and it's for a fandom I hadn't yet written for: Super Smash Bros.! I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Chapter 16: The Escape, of Storm Island is available!

Several days have passed since Andrea, Kamin, Raven and Dr. Egon interrupted the Cult of the Lost's rituals in the rebuilt Wolftree Keep. Life has returned to "normal" within Blackwood Grove, but now the police are flooding into the town to investigate. But what are they really here for, the investigation, or Andrea?

Chapter 17: The Journey Together, of Storm Island is available!

Having escaped the SISTED squads that were sent out to find her, Andrea finally escapes the forest. She expresses her undying gratitude towards Kamin for freeing her and is ready to send him home, when he requests to join her on her journey. Meanwhile, a familiar face reappears to challenge Andrea to a trainer battle.

I have just posted a chapter of a new fanfic I am writing. It is a re-imagining of the story of Red and Blue and I also plan on continuing the story to the other games as well. The story will follow a slimier plot to the original games but will also take multiple artistic liberties so don't expect this to be a simple putting game quotes on a page. This contains mild foul language on occasion so if you don't like such things read cautiously.

In this first chapter our hero Red Hart will head out on his pokemon journey through the Kanto region. He will also be challenged by his rival Blue Oak.
Pokemon Journeys: Red and Blue

Well, after unfortunately having to leave this story hanging for over a year, the first part of the 34th chapter of FE: Dawn of Darkness is finally up!

Azura, Bryan, and company appear to win yet another battle, but something goes terribly wrong when the enemy commander still has tricks up his sleeve...

And part two of FE: DoD chapter 34 is up as well. ^^

Bryan finally meets with the black dragon king of Orenias, Cragen, and receives a task from him.

Chapter 18: Slate Valley, of Storm Island is available!

With the road to Cinder Hill destroyed, Andrea and her friend Kamin venture to the Slate Valley quarry. They take part in a tour group to learn about the area, its history and how things work in a quarry, but not all is as it seems...

Different Eyes will be returning in new form by the end of the week. What a hiatus! I'm posting this here so I can hold myself to a deadline.

Galactic: Reflections by the Lakefront
Exhausted and beaten after another day of fighting, the group retires to the Valour Lakefront Hotel to nurse their wounds, and confront the reality of whether to continue on their journeys or not and why they travelled in the first place.

And, as a bonus, the prologue has been rewritten - up next will be the interconnected first three chapters

Back
Top Bottom