• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Final Fantasy Class Mafia: - 8/6 - Dusk of the Final Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Final Fantasy Class Mafia - Day 1 - 7/10 - No Judgmentalism!

I want to make sure the mafia doesn't get any points. In this small of a game, extra kills could be lethal.

Also Vote: FinalArcadia

Hey there ;D

True however the phase has only just started yet you made a point of calling out people without even giving a chance for them to post. If a player is normally active then we should be able to catch them if they are lurking before the phase ends. If they are inactive then they are useless to town anyways.

I want to make sure the mafia doesn't get any points. In this small of a game, extra kills could be lethal.

Also Vote: FinalArcadia

Hey there ;D

True however the phase has only just started yet you made a point of calling out people without even giving a chance for them to post. If a player is normally active then we should be able to catch them if they are lurking before the phase ends. If they are inactive then they are useless to town anyways.

It's better to make sure there are no misunderstandings early on, rather than trying to catch someone in the act. How are you going to judge exactly when a player posts? Are you going to bandwagon them immediately when they haven't posted a few hours before the phase ends? A few minutes? How are you going to achieve a bandwagon in a short time? It's way better to warn them rather than try to make a last-minute attempt to lynch them if you THINK (but aren't sure) that they're lurking. It's almost as if you want to head off this kind of thinking. ;>

Vote: Harpy.

bc i love u <33333

Noivern said:
Day one = get lucky stuff. I don't even know who to vote for.
But then why come to post at all yet if you have no idea on who to vote for and added nothing else? Because of the mentions that DrumBeats gave that lurkers will be considered scum?

VOTE: Noivern

Day 1 doesn't have go be just lucky if discussion starts, but you don't seem to have tried to contribute to any. Instead, it looks like you wanted to post just for the sake that you won't be seen as lurking scum.

Alrighty then.

Vote: FinalArcadia

@Buoy; I didn't say lynch last minute. I was pointing out that he should give people a chance to post considering he went mentioning when the phase had just started. That kind of thing will give others wrong ideas and can easily result in a mislynch.

@Noivern; Why FinalArcadia?

@Noivern; Why FinalArcadia?

Someone thought that it was a good idea to coax people out of hiding with that method. FinalArcadia decided that it's probably me saving my butt for later. I don't buy it. Think of it as the usual thing that I do in day 1 - anything to get the focus off me.

Working on Day 1 logic here. Don't pay too much attention to everyone now.

@Noivern; Day one logic? What is that? Basically your reason for voting FA is because she voted you with actual logic compared to others before her.

Seems like an OMGUS vote to me and lacks any real logic.

Anything to get the focus off me?

I'm sorry Noivern. But you really need to stop being so vauge in your posts. Especially since this is a small game and we can't afford many mislynches.

Also, I somewhat agree with Harpy, it's still too soon in the phase to call others out ( well, it was early when drumbeats called them out) it's better to see other people post on their own and then start working conclusions.

However, having active players is useful to the town, because it generates more conversation and thus, more grounds for future evidence (pro or con).

It's kind of a double edged sword if you ask me.

Heh, I guess I love being vague too much in games like these. It's kind of a something that I can't shake off, you know.

Either way, role claims are not banned. I keep thinking that I should save my butt right now by roleclaiming right away, but I'd figure that we should save it for Day 2. Or Night 1. Whatever way you prefer.

I'm actually voting on shaky ground on a whim, but you can also say that as a self-defence thing.

@Noivern; 1) Being vague doesn't help you and enjoying it is how you will end up lynched a lot
2) You have two votes on you so why do you feel the need to possibly roleclaim.
3) What do you mean by we should save it for day 2 or night 1? You're the one on the chopping block not the rest of us.

Sorry I wasn't on any earlier.

Alright, looking at what has happened, Noivern is obviously making himself seem suspicious. I don't really know what to think of the "I love being vague" comment since it honestly just makes him more suspicious. On this same note, I don't think I'm going to vote him as of yet though.

Also, in regards to the lurking comments, the phase just started back when DrumBeats made those mentions. It's a bit early in my opinion to call people out on lurking. Especially since some, like myself, haven't been on all day.

Last edited:

@Noivern; Day one logic? What is that? Basically your reason for voting FA is because she voted you with actual logic compared to others before her.

Seems like an OMGUS vote to me and lacks any real logic.
"You have made a vague post therefore you are mafia" hardly qualifies as logic for a lynch. Plus, an OMGUS is a null-tell. You are awfully quick to jump behind anyone pushing for a lynch.

@Zenax; Would you rather I vote randomly? More than one vote on someone puts pressure and thus gets reactions. I may not have much but its more than most of the other votes.

@Zenax; Would you rather I vote randomly? More than one vote on someone puts pressure and thus gets reactions. I may not have much but its more than most of the other votes.
No, I would rather you not use flawed reasoning to get behind someone's vote. Noivern was already talking, and considering post #69, the only thing more pressure on him would have achieved is a role claim, which I'd like to avoid.

Trying to get some discussion going... @DrumBeats; Why did you pressure others to 'be active' 1 hour after the phase started when you yourself had not posted anything prior to that point? It seems a tad hypocritical, considering the first time you actually started talking(after you said that) was two hours later.

Confirming way late. Didn't have internet access for a few days, sorry guys. ^^;

It wasn't hypocritical at all. I wasn't saying anybody was suspicious for not posting yet. I was taking a precautionary step to ensure that nobody would lurk. This is a small game and mafia getting an extra kill would be devastating.

Re: Final Fantasy Class Mafia - Night 1 - 7/12 - Less Eventful Than Seinfeld

1. @Noivern;
2. @Dark Kyriaki;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Buoy;
5. @Momoka;
6. @Zenax;
7. @DrumBeats;
8. @Neon Borealis;
9. @Harpy;
10. @GengarWithSunglasses;
11. @Nytie;
12. @Miss Mew;
The friends started off the game meekly. Few dared to draw attention to themselves in a game this small but that was kinda inevitable.

"Looks like we wasted the day."

"I wouldn't say that. We did get a discussion going."

"But nothing happened, and now the mafia among us have a free kill!"

A nearby hume spoke.
"That's a stupid myth! No lynches is only a tool to stop us from killing ourselves like we tend to."

"What are you talking about?! This is the first game we've played."

In the end it didn't matter. The mafia would be making the first move, and no one doubted they would seize the chance.

No one was lynched!
It is now Night 1, you may send in night actions. This phase will end at 10pm eastern on July 14th.

Didn't Noivern have the majority of votes with both Midori and FA voting him? I mean, of course he must have either some sort of protection or a governor is in our midst.

Unless I miscounted votes, of course...

It wasn't hypocritical at all. I wasn't saying anybody was suspicious for not posting yet. I was taking a precautionary step to ensure that nobody would lurk. This is a small game and mafia getting an extra kill would be devastating.
Alright, I understand. That makes sense then.

Re: Final Fantasy Class Mafia - Night 1 - 7/12 - Less Eventful Than Seinfeld

So, my idea to no lynch worked. So, let's think who a best target is- and maybe... There's a protector who saved Noivern if that's the case, Momoka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom