• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

I think it's the name mostly, but he also looks more masculine.

I think it's the name mostly, but he also looks more masculine.

But the bug gym leader is hard to tell????

What in the world do you use to judge people's appearance on gender?

Because apparently I'm not doing it right.

Edit: Note my post is in no way intended to be rude or whatever negative thing you think of.

Just read an interesting theory on the Jungle.

N as a dark champion.

Chin and eyelashes.

Seriously.

No eyelashes on Bug Gym Leader, as far as I can see.

Also, someone made a comparison between ground leader and John Marston.

I'm all for that.

Oooooh! It fits too, since we know he uses Choroneko! Maybe he could have the Dark/Dragon as his final one?

I'm guessing Fighting and Dark will definitely be Elite Four...there's too many types this time. As for the other 2 or 3, depending on if the Champion has a mono-team, I'd say Rock and Psychic.

What is it with Dark-types and being in the Elite 4? That's just as crazy as Rock and its 1st Gym status (which has now been debunked).

A Dark-Type champion? Well, I guess your repeated battles with N may make up for the fact that we don't have a dark gym leader. Again, rumors are rumors. It is possible that N does become the champion by the game's end, but it is still too early to confirm it.

I read Jet Badge, and I was like, DARK-TYPE! <-Jet being a pure black precious stone.-> You guys crushed my dreams again.xD Us Dark trainers'll get our day soon. Though, Iris might replace Clair/Ibuki as my favourite gym leader, she's so adorable! T^T

a better example would be electric in every gen.

But if Dark were the champion, I wouldn't complain.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom